Fraser Anning watch

well what mr anning is alluding to I dare say is that if one group has one or two kids and another minority group has families of eleven kids mathematically the group that pumps out eleven kids will eventually be the majority-not that I agree with that at all
Is that because you are concerned about how minorities are treated?

GoldenSky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Surprised Enoch Powell hasn’t been brought up, though had someone asked him what he meant by “rivers of blood”, had he said teenage girls would be blown to bits at a concert, young women stabbed to death in a rampage while out in London, or a fusilier decapitated in the middle of the street in broad daylight, people would have said he was a lurid fantasist.

The extent to which the Manchester attack, a horrific attack on young girls, has been totally forgotten in the UK consciousness just a couple years later is truly frightening. Of course, it doesn't fit the required narrative by the mainstream media, so it's suppressed.

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
The extent to which the Manchester attack, a horrific attack on young girls, has been totally forgotten in the UK consciousness just a couple years later is truly frightening. Of course, it doesn't fit the required narrative by the mainstream media, so it's suppressed.
to me the face of Islamic terror will be the two Australian women stabbed to death on the bridge in England, both full of life one killed because she stumbled while fleeing and the other stabbed to death as she went to help others, horrific.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
No it hasn't. But at the same time what is the point in going on about it? Why must you also lie just to try and make a conspiracy theorists point?

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
You all talk of narratives, yet none of you can actually explain this nonsense.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
well what mr anning is alluding to I dare say is that if one group has one or two kids and another minority group has families of eleven kids mathematically the group that pumps out eleven kids will eventually be the majority-not that I agree with that at all
Don't worry, I work in a low socio-economic area and plenty of our white Anglo clients are hitting double figures in the reproducing stakes.

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team

It is pretty ridiculous that a white man whose ancestors came here and wiped out the original inhabitants sounds. Anning's family were notorious for this.

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
obviously 11 kids would take a lot of centrelink money no matter what religion

Anyone who thinks needs to study high school economics. Centrelink money does not cover the cost of raising kids. It can help ease the financial burden a little bit. Of course the kids remain expensive long after Centrelink money ends.

Eggboys " gofundme " has made just under 100k

D7pQjmqUYAEug2V.jpg

Thanks frase :thumbsu:

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
His great-grandfather was Charles Cumming Stone Anning, a British pastoral squatter who migrated to Australia in the mid-19th century. Charles and several of his adult sons established several properties in the area north of Hughenden.[8] The Anning family was involved in frontier conflicts taking land from local Aboriginal people. In response to attacks on their cattle, the Annings would attack Aboriginal campsites and capture adolescent boys who survived to use them as labour on their cattle and sheep stations.[9] The Annings occasionally requested the services of local Native Police paramilitary units to assist in removing Aboriginal people.[10]

Back