Game Day Frebane v Brismantle: The Game Nobody Cares About

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a lot of teams care about this result. Esp if Fremantle had have won.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longmanure had nothing to give

Put a tag on glasshaw and serong and you're half way there

Not only has it started but it also finished about an hour ago

Electronic_Renaissance get in here and apologise for this pathetic display

I fully apoligise to all Bay 13 aficionados who had the misfortune to watch this pathetic display.

I also apologise to my family, friends and anyone who has known me throughout my life.

This is not who I am. It was a 3 hour brain fade. I hope to learn from this experience. I just want to be a better person and contribute something positive to the world before I die. I won't hide so please submit any questions and I will answer as soon as I can.

1628416755422.png

Cockburn fans got a spoon feeding after the 1st quarter but still saying they got ****ed by the umpires

:drunk:

Only hope Freo have for the future is by ripping off a Vic club for Adam Clanga at trade week at the end of the year

"He's working out great"

:think:

Dan you know I care about you. Longmuir gives you a reason to get up in the morning and I never want to see that taken away from you.

You would just become a shell of a person.

Dan you know I care about you. Longmuir gives you a reason to get up in the morning and I never want to see that taken away from you.

You would just become a shell of a person.
Longmanure has Cockburn playing their most exciting footy since 95, what a time to be alive!

Did anyone notice the Cockburn ferals booing more than normal against the Lions?

I wonder if a bunch of Eagles fans that pay Cockburn memberships rocked up to get some life into the crowd

1628469578514.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back