Oppo Camp Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see Frawley being interested in Carlton, after spending so much time at Melbourne getting thumped on a weekly occurrence, if he were to leave it would be for a team that is a flag contender, which of course Carlton isn't even close to and are on a downward spiral with the set up of their list.

Hawthorn are already speaking with him.

I'm not sure our club will ever go all out to land a big gun. Just doesn't fit our recruiting philosophy of seeing value where others don't.

I think we'd be more likely to get Dylan Shiel than a Mundy or Frawley.

I'm not sure our club will ever go all out to land a big gun. Just doesn't fit our recruiting philosophy of seeing value where others don't.

I think we'd be more likely to get Dylan Shiel than a Mundy or Frawley.

I'd be okay with that

Do you know who he barracked for as a kid? Hope it was us ...

Edit: wernt we building a free agency war chest? Could be the time to use it ...

Not too sure but the crazy guy who sits in the reserved seat next to me was telling me (during the Freo game at the MCG) that apparently we made a massive play for Mundy a few years back.

Not sure if he would be happy with that though, when Mundy got pinged for holding the ball in that game, he went off his rocker hurling abuse at him and telling him to go back to WA! Was the funniest thing I saw from a fellow tiger at the footy last year along with an old lady behind me calling Vickery "a useless show pony" :D

That one more gun midfielder that's missing from our list would've been nice, but it ain't going to happen. I'd take A Mundy Frawley or a Gibbs, but for me Frawley first option

Remove this Banner Ad

Back