Free beer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah just saw that email!!! Woweeee I'm a touch broke at the moment (family lawyers are NOT cheap) so free beer is better that non free beer. In other great news the missus is going to a baby shower with my daughter on Sat arvo so I'm free as a bird to head in to the Etihad precinct early.

lion-king-alternate-ending-gif.gif

Bloody hell this actually sounds like a genuine North event. Nice work north and Munich Dalhaus.

Proud Partners with North Melbourne Football Club…
What better way to watch the Roos than over a few steins of pure Bavarian lager with your mates!

North Melbourne Family DaySaturday 2 May from 3pm

Kick off your celebrations this Saturday with a pre-game party at Munich with North Melbourne legends David Dench and Barry Goodingham!

3pm – Bavarian BBQ and free Face Painting

4-5pm – Signing with David Dench & Barry Goodingham

5pm – Keg Tap – Free bier for you and your mates til the keg runs dry

6:15pm – Join the Roos mascot as we March from Munich to Etihad Stadium

BOOK NOW

MEMBER BENEFITS
This AFL season, Munich is the home of North Melbourne. Just a short walk to Etihad Stadium, pop by for a crispy pork knuckle before the game or party on and celebrate twin with some biers afterwards.

North Melbourne Members get some great perks when visiting Munich Brauhaus! Simply flash your Membership and receive

- $20 Chicken Schnitzel & Bier

– Half price parking at DFO car park (when drinking or dining at Munich Brauhaus)

– Happy Hour everyday from 4-7pm – $6 Haus Bier and Wine

BOOK NOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"5pm – Keg Tap – Free bier for you and your mates til the keg runs dry"

So be there before 5:05pm :stern look

I didn't know we were partnered with Munich Brauhaus. Are we partnered with Tender Touch as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back