Free kick differential

Remove this Banner Ad

In the last quarter in particular of this game in the umps just completely ignored frees to us.

We were s**t today no doubt.

But 27-59 across 2 games stinks.

Are we the most undisciplined team in history or is it something else?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

we were outclassed but the game was over after the pies were gifted 5 of their first 7

the result wouldn't have changed

We're undisciplined. People can carry on about so called conspiracy bullshit but this isn't a new issue. When it goes against us we play from behind, hold and what not now with 4 umpires we're getting caught out more.

The umpiring is trash but we aren't helping ourselves.
Our tackling technique isn’t great to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we were outclassed but the game was over after the pies were gifted 5 of their first 7

the result wouldn't have changed
Well the first quarter momentum was started by frees that weren't there resulting in goals to the pies. The frees that were there for us were completely ignored. I switched it off at quarter time, i am absolutely disgusted how our game has turned into WWE with the match fixing that goes on. Even last night was weird, coincidentally the game was changed by the lights being shut off, keep the margin under 1-39 for the betting companies. Afl is probably the most rigged sport which has been accepted by fans for way too long.

I am disgusted and will no longer attend the showdown, id rather watch NBA

On TET-AN00 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think it's lack of discipline

It's that we're dumb as dog s**t and are very poorly coached. We make some of the stupidest decisions known to man.

We're a very, very bad tackling side and have been for ages.

Too many guys just throw a hand out hoping to grab something and it often ends up going high or similar but we have been truly screwed over the last 2 weeks.

But does anybody think Ken or Koch will say anything publicly like nearly every other club would? Nah, of course not. We are too humble and nice to show any sort of bubbling anger at anything let alone question our masters.

And it doesn't help that half our defense think just wrappping your arms around your immediate opponent is still a good way to defend.

Every forward gets those frees these days apart from Dixon.

How many free kicks were too high against today. Collingwood were smart got low and to the ball first. Our tackling was poor. We would set up flat footed players standing up that were just fodder. All this stuff should be coached. But still lacking after 10+ years.

Last year the Brownlow betting scandal suggested there are big betting and match fixing problems in the AFL.

Port has always struggled to get a fair crack in Melbourne, but that has become more pronounced and more blatant with time to the point the umps don't seem to care how ridiculous their bias looks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back