Free kick differential

Remove this Banner Ad

They were sloppy today. I just laughed at some stupid mistakes they were making underage shite

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

It’s the free kicks that we don’t get but are given to the opposition.
That umpiring performance in the first qtr got Collingwood going.
They are very good side no doubt but Christ they got some ride.

My mate was at the game and reckons even the Collingwood supporters were laughing at the umpires and the ride they were getting.

The start of that game was disgraceful. Took all the sap out of our players and gave them a huge boost. Their first 7 goals were from free kicks i believe. Not saying we wouldve won but F*ck me. Pls explain to the AFL on Monday
All started with the Houston HTB where he had absolutely no prior opportunity

Timmy G on Five aa was fed up with umpiring stating at one stage every possession and forward movement for Collingwood involved an umpire led free-kick.

"Might as well give them free-kicks from defence to forward umpire".

Look we didn't lose this game on the back of the umps but it is twice as hard to stay motivated through out a game where there are two rule books in play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its clear that the VFL want a Collingwood V Carlton GF this year. Watch the ride both teams will get this season...

Umps today were a disgrace.

Today there were numerous elbows and fists to the throats of our guys when they are on the ground after the free had been paid. Pretty average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back