Analysis Free-kick Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Lies No GIF

seinfeld jackie GIF

Well known that’s for sure. Interesting to see if things change next season, new coach game plan hopefully this improves.
It’s too simplistic to create that ladder what needs to be looked is individual teams which suddenly become super teams against other sides , for example hawthorn who are nearly as bad as us on that ladder don’t infringe against us to their mean

Well known that’s for sure. Interesting to see if things change next season, new coach game plan hopefully this improves.
pies use our chaos gameplan and get sucked off every week

its the yellow sash that is the problem for the umpires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s too simplistic to create that ladder what needs to be looked is individual teams which suddenly become super teams against other sides , for example hawthorn who are nearly as bad as us on that ladder don’t infringe against us to their mean

Check out this deep dive done back in June mind you and some subsequent tweets the weeks following with our St Kilda game.

the stats don't lie, sadly.

Check out this deep dive done back in June mind you and some subsequent tweets the weeks following with our St Kilda game.

the stats don't lie, sadly.

That’s exactly what I meant , and people still buy tickets to watch the games , most corrupt sporting and I use the term sporting Organisation in the world

better tackling technique?
Nothing to do with technique it’s a directive from head office , the numbers don’t lie every club become super disciplined when they play us , that not a coincidence it’s a directive

better tackling technique?
Nothing to do with technique it’s a directive from head office , the numbers don’t lie every club become super disciplined when they play us , that not a coincidence it’s a directive
you and your conspiracy theories. of course it has, at least in part, to do with our tackling technique. even dimma conceded that much.

I have been saying that since the 18 season when after our flag the umpires when shown vision of what to focus on for the next season were shown infringements with 80% of the vision Richmond highlighted. Then again in 19 and after two off seasons of being shown again and again what to ping/focus on and seeing tiger vision of it, it makes them either consciously or unconsciously already perceive us at fault.

It's the reason so many free's for are not paid to us - IMO the biggest killer.

It's the reason we are always umpired so technically while others are not- It's why when EVERY team plays us the amount of free's they normally concede on average gets cut in half.

I 100% know it happened and happened all while Hocking was at the AFL.

Has zero to do with our game plan. In the 17 season as we did push the boundaries and for that we have been well and truly bent over for years.

I have been saying that since the 18 season when after our flag the umpires when shown vision of what to focus on for the next season were shown infringements with 80% of the vision Richmond highlighted. Then again in 19 and after two off seasons of being shown again and again what to ping/focus on and seeing tiger vision of it, it makes them either consciously or unconsciously already perceive us at fault.

It's the reason we are always umpired so technically while others are not- It's why when EVERY team plays us the amount of free's they normally concede on average gets cut in half.

Has zero to do with our game plan. In the 17 season as we did push the boundaries and for that we have been well and truly bent over for years.
Carefull you will be put into the conspiracy basket by some on here

it's blatant cheating!

every single rule brought in since 2017 has also been to battle the richmond game plan

6-6-6 rule
stand rule
dissent rule (Jack & Lynch has always carried on when not receiving a free kick and we have a few mouthy players on the field)

you'd think they'd want us to be successful with the money we bring to the game?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back