Win Prizes Free membership on offer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

BigFooty Blues poster sherb has recently taken out his 2016 membership and as there are only 2 games remaining of the 3 home game membership, the club are offering a bonus membership. You get the card and entry to the 2 games but no membership pack with the bonus membership.

Sherb would prefer it to go to someone who can't otherwise afford a membership or afford to get to games if possible.

The club get the extra membership to count and hopefully another seat filled at our games. Bear in mind the membership cut off is 31st July, so this will have to be decided very soon.

Anybody interested can post here or PM me as Sherb doesn't get online as much and we will exchange relevant details to get it to you.

Cheers

Just to further expand, I took out the cheapest option to renew, just for this year.

So I went the 3 game option, even though I won't go to any games and there are only 2 Melbourne games left anyway. :D

They are doing a 2 for 1 giveaway, so I get a bonus 3 game membership (well, 2 game membership) with it.

I just thought it would be nice if I could give it to someone who may not have otherwise been able to afford to get to the remaining two Melbourne games.

Plus, we are doing the club a favour.

I spoke with them today and they were happy for me to do this.

All I need is the person's personal info, as I need to advise it to the club as my second membership. I need to point out that I can be trusted with this info - most of my career has involved working with customer information (banking, sports admin and finance) and I can guarantee this information will be kept private.

The person would be on the club's system as a member, so they would get emails, etc - and may be asked if they want to renew next year as long as that sits ok with them.

We still have a bit of time, but it needs to be sorted within the next week or so.

Last edited:
That's lovely sherb
Good on you!
What a fantastic gesture.
Thanks, I don't post here much any more, but it is nothing to do with the people here. I just don't have a lot to contribute.

But I scored a free 2 game membership, so I thought this was the best place for me to come to see if I could find an owner for it. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back