News Free membership upgrade for all 2018 members

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting move by the club.
I have had talks with the membership department lately regarding some issues.
I filled out the membership survey and I received a phone call from them.
I has issues with this super bay on level 1. I sit right next to it and paid 3 times more than the $15 these tickets cost. The bay was in the middle of Captains Club members and Members reserved members. There were lots of people who got these cheap tickets wandering into our areas, especially against Hawthorn.
I was told I was not the only one to bring this up and some had said they would not renew next year or downgrade to general admission because of it.
Maybe the club is trying to keep members and have realised that we have not been treated fairly this year.

This is great business you must do everything in your power to get members on direct debit.

Most people are lazy and will likely keep paying because to stop you have to then take action. So much easier to basically sell the membership once rather than having to beg members to sign up each year.

The Tigers and Hawks do this and they are basically on 60,000 members on the first day they are due.

Genuinely rewarding members loyalty and helping the club is a great win/win.

They are going to upgrade you by moving you to VIC :p

They'd need to show they know Victorian stuff before they were allowed to settle here - fluent Victorianese, solid depth of knowledge of the Hook Turn, Public Holiday dates & Neil Harvey's Test batting average for a kick-off.

This is great business you must do everything in your power to get members on direct debit.

Most people are lazy and will likely keep paying because to stop you have to then take action. So much easier to basically sell the membership once rather than having to beg members to sign up each year.

The Tigers and Hawks do this and they are basically on 60,000 members on the first day they are due.

Genuinely rewarding members loyalty and helping the club is a great win/win.
Good for the cash flow to have the direct debit in early too, if it's the full whack

TO OUR 56,005 members who loyally supported us in 2018, we honestly can’t thank you enough – but we want to try!

Touted as the Club’s Biggest #BoundByBlue Thank You, all 2018 Carlton members will be upgraded FREE in 2019.

Whether you’re a three-game member, an interstate member, a Captain’s Club member or a junior member – everyone will receive an upgrade on us.

Honouring your passion for the Old Dark Navy Blue is of utmost importance to the Club, and this heartfelt thank-you goes to every member who sat in the stands, waved a flag, cheered us on, watched on TV or simply bought a membership to support the Blues this season.

CEO Cain Liddle said this campaign was all about recognising and rewarding Carlton’s loyal members.

“We know this year has been challenging, so we wanted to genuinely thank each and every member who has supported us throughout the season,” Liddle said.

“It’s important our members know how much they mean to us and that their commitment to our long-term plan is greatly appreciated.

“I believe this initiative is the biggest free membership upgrade in Australian sport, which hopefully shows our members we truly value their dedication to our club.”

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/20...-2018-members?camefrom=EMCL_2453558_109964949
Great idea - Premium Captians Club so not sure what i will get !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just paid my crippling MCC membership dues today, actually, plus the Carlton member upgrade thing. Will be interesting to see what happens from there.
think it's known as bankruptcy..............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back