Free money for all Bay 13'ers here

Remove this Banner Ad

Year 7 is your friend.

I'm not paying anything. I'm suggesting you back us to beat the Gold Coast, at $1.60, because we should be about $1.05.

If you struggled to comprehend what I was asking then may I suggest you follow your own advise.

Let me sum it up:
Lions s**t, players s**t, coach s**t, no guarantee to beat GC, $1.60 fair price, how much I get on Lions to finish bottom 4 this year?

God help you if that's too difficult...

That's right, free cash.

All you have to do is take the ridiculously long odds of $1.60 about the Lions to beat the Gold Coast tomorrow night.

MONEY.

FOR.

JAM.

Cheers Duritz, you are a legend, everybody loves a sure thing, could you put a grand on for me and send me the $600 when we collect, I'll shout you a counter lunch for helping me get free money...your mate, LDJ.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL what happened in your first ever QClash.

How are you ever gonna live that down. Face the facts mate, Gold Coast have the edge over your mob.

Bookmark it. Not only will they beat you tomorrow but they'll finish higher on the ladder too:thumbsu:

If u wants really want free money... i saw GWS at 1.20 to win the spoon.

Now THAT is free money'

i put some g on it

dont have enough balls to put huge amounts

Cheers Duritz, you are a legend, everybody loves a sure thing, could you put a grand on for me and send me the $600 when we collect, I'll shout you a counter lunch for helping me get free money...your mate, LDJ.;)

Funny, that's exactly what my Nigerian prince boyfriend said to me...

Hey Duritz I went to put an all up on the Lions win into Melbourne Victory to win the FA Cup but Sportsbet wouldn't accept it as it was implausible so I had to change it a Gold Coast victory so that they would accept it. Sorry I tried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back