Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just flabbergasted at all the misinformation & seeming ease by which some of you are taken in by this shite.....It's almost as if the MSM just throw this shite out as bait nowadays, just to see how many clueless fish bite at it.

The conflation of issues combined with a trialist us vs them mentality mixed in with heavy doses of MSM manufactured consent.
Most people understand that, as he plead guilty , he had to go to jail, but , in doing so it’s raised the profile of his cause immeasurably.
You yourself are suckered in to the us vs them mentality, but instead of being anti Muslim you are anti Jew . There are good reasons for being against certain members of either community, but you are right about one thing , and that is the powers that be seek to divide and conquer(control and exploit) the masses. If you look at tommy Robinson’s page, you can see that despite there being some asses , there are some non white speakers featured and it’s these guys that are some of the strongest voices in TR’s corner. The majority of his supporters don’t want to be bundled in the far right corner, and the main beef they have is with the elite and msm , not actually the average Muslim , although there is doubtless a strong and justifiable wariness of political Islam. The simple statistic that they are 4% of the population but 15% of the prison population and that percentage has risen 7.5 % since 2002, does point to there being some legitimate issues.

Most people understand that, as he plead guilty , he had to go to jail, but , in doing so it’s raised the profile of his cause immeasurably.
You yourself are suckered in to the us vs them mentality, but instead of being anti Muslim you are anti Jew . There are good reasons for being against certain members of either community, but you are right about one thing , and that is the powers that be seek to divide and conquer(control and exploit) the masses. If you look at tommy Robinson’s page, you can see that despite there being some asses , there are some non white speakers featured and it’s these guys that are some of the strongest voices in TR’s corner. The majority of his supporters don’t want to be bundled in the far right corner, and the main beef they have is with the elite and msm , not actually the average Muslim , although there is doubtless a strong and justifiable wariness of political Islam. The simple statistic that they are 4% of the population but 15% of the prison population and that percentage has risen 7.5 % since 2002, does point to there being some legitimate issues.

I'm not against Jews.....So your premise is flawed to begin with.

I'm anti-corporate fascism, anti Usury, anti Multi-national banks (Who want to take-over & run the entire world) & Anti-anti-Democracy, in all it's forms & guises.....Including Murdoch & his IPA's assault on our ABC.

As to the current Muslim holocaust still happening....I'm still waiting for people to stop blaming them for being bombed, starved, mass-murdered & driven out of their own homes & countries.....For having the audacity to live near or above oil & gas fields.

You never had an argument.

You used your eyes and ears to do the heavy lifting, when you should have been using your brain.

Rookie error.

Dude....Weak as water.

Sometimes you've just got to recognize when you're holding a poor hand & walk away from the table.....That time is now.

I'm not against Jews.....So your premise is flawed to begin with.

I'm anti-corporate fascism, anti Usury, anti Multi-national banks (Who want to take-over & run the entire world) & Anti-anti-Democracy, in all it's forms & guises.....Including Murdoch & his IPA's assault on our ABC.

As to the current Muslim holocaust still happening....I'm still waiting for people to stop blaming them for being bombed, starved, mass-murdered & driven out of their own homes & countries.....For having the audacity to live near or above oil & gas fields.
Why are you against TR then? His fight is against the extremists who provide an excuse to attack Islamic countries, or the criminals who are attacking people’s freedoms and children at a grassroots level. The msm is attacking him at every chance are you sure you aren’t being sucked in ?

Why are you against TR then? His fight is against the extremists who provide an excuse to attack Islamic countries, or the criminals who are attacking people’s freedoms and children at a grassroots level. The msm is attacking him at every chance are you sure you aren’t being sucked in ?

Like I said....the story has served it's purpose.

As a deflection piece to take the focus away from the Palestinian massacre & the collapse of the M16 Skripal farce.

You sure do lose grasp of the big picture rather easily.

Like I said....the story has served it's purpose.

As a deflection piece to take the focus away from the Palestinian massacre & the collapse of the M16 Skripal farce.

You sure do lose grasp of the big picture rather easily.
This is getting thousands out into the streets from all walks of life, no one really cares about skripal , and the Israel/Palestine issue is the most divisive there is. What planet are you on ?

This is getting thousands out into the streets from all walks of life, no one really cares about skripal , and the Israel/Palestine issue is the most divisive there is. What planet are you on ?

Yep....And the leading headline on my radio newsfeed this morning, was over Rebel Wislon's hotly contested defamation payout.

Go figure.

why the * does everything in the world be related to Israel and the Jews? some people really need to get out more.

lol@p35 thinking ordinary british folks actually care about Skripal. Most of them won't even know what Skripal is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moved to a prison with 1/3 inmates being Muslims. Will be killed and silenced.

Why is the most peaceful religion dominating the demographics within the prison system?

They also believe Trump is the saviour.

Totally agree. Like for like.

3A50FB8900000578-3930572-image-m-40_1479003319199.jpg

Totally agree.

3A50FB8900000578-3930572-image-m-40_1479003319199.jpg

Probably best left for another thread me thinks.

Though Farage is actually opposing the EU demagogues, who want to strip nation Democracies of any & all power over a say in both the affairs & running of their own countries.

The fact the EU is populated with Soros & multi-National banking shills, really ought to be a dead give-away as to the nature of their game.

Probably best left for another thread me thinks.

Though Farage is actually opposing the EU demagogues, who want to strip nation Democracies of any & all power over a say in both the affairs & running of their own countries.

The fact the EU is populated with Soros & multi-National banking shills, really ought to be a dead give-away as to the nature of their game.

For another thread? and you trying to drive your inane CT in every single thread, including linking TR with Israel, Kripal and Palestine???? do you actually believe what you write? i hope not. Everything ultimately boils down to Soros and Israel for you. This is why i said, get out more. Farage actually does some consulting for far right wing neo nazi groups like the moron in Holland. Do some research, his neo nazi links are for everyone to see, are you surprised that he loves Trump?

For another thread? and you trying to drive your inane CT in every single thread, including linking TR with Israel, Kripal and Palestine???? do you actually believe what you write? i hope not. Everything ultimately boils down to Soros and Israel for you. This is why i said, get out more. Farage actually does some consulting for far right wing neo nazi groups like the moron in Holland. Do some research, his neo nazi links are for everyone to see, are you surprised that he loves Trump?

I see as usual, you cannot stay on topic & have gone off on another bender.

I see as usual, you cannot stay on topic & have gone off on another bender.

LOL coming from you! how cute. Whatlese is Soros and Israel responsible for? i hear Richmond winning the flag was also funded by Soros? it just cant happen like that you know?

Was just letting you know that Trump is in Good company with his alt right neo nazi buddies :) no need to get your panties in a knot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back