Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I did correct that 71% claim, (which , for the third time I qualified with apparently, not stated as fact) and he has supposedly been transferred to Onley prison, the prison with the highest rate of Islamic prisoners in the uk.
I know it’s been a tough week for you limp wristed apologists, but there’s no need to get hung up on the latest rumours not being 100% accurate.

Well I did correct that 71% claim, (which , for the third time I qualified with apparently, not stated as fact) and he has supposedly been transferred to Onley prison, the prison with the highest rate of Islamic prisoners in the uk.
I know it’s been a tough week for you limp wristed apologists, but there’s no need to get hung up on the latest rumours not being 100% accurate.
Yeah but when so much of society is doing the "I heard on facebook/twitter that..." it creates a legion of uninformed.

If you want the latest sometimes you get burnt by it being inaccurate. It’s not that important if you don’t get hung up on it.

This willingness to believe dumb s**t spread by fake news has won elections.
Since the very start of elections I’d imagine. Ffs the msm uses lies to back up lies on many occasions, especially when it comes to demonising their enemies. Just think about how disproved claims of chemical weapons use by Assad are used to back up claims of further use of chemical weapons by Assad . Then the psy-op that is the white helmets word is treated as gospel despite them being proved to be fakers in many occasions.
Don’t tell me it’s only one side that decimated half truths or falsehoods, no one is free of guilt when it comes to that.

Since the very start of elections I’d imagine. Ffs the msm uses lies to back up lies on many occasions, especially when it comes to demonising their enemies. Just think about how disproved claims of chemical weapons use by Assad are used to back up claims of further use of chemical weapons by Assad . Then the psy-op that is the white helmets word is treated as gospel despite them being proved to be fakers in many occasions.
Don’t tell me it’s only one side that decimated half truths or falsehoods, no one is free of guilt when it comes to that.
Well said. Not surprising Kidd Vicious had no response to this.

No response to what? MSM has an unhealthy reliance on government and military sources? No s**t.

It's been leftist critiques that have highlighted the inherent biases of capitalist media for decades. Basically rvery mainstream media outlet in the US and Australia are owned/managed by wealthy, white men.

It's like you've just discovered a critique, but think the only victims are Trump and you poor white plebs.

No response to what? MSM has an unhealthy reliance on government and military sources? No s**t.

It's been leftist critiques that have highlighted the inherent biases of capitalist media for decades. Basically rvery mainstream media outlet in the US and Australia are owned/managed by wealthy, white men.

It's like you've just discovered a critique, but think the only victims are Trump and you poor white plebs.
Left wing msm in the US invented the term 'fake news' because they know alternative media is proving more popular, and they no longer have the media dominance they once did. In a desperate and pathetic attempt to remain relevant, they coined the term fake news and tried to claim that's the reason that's why Trump won. Idiots like yourself believed it, yet won't admit the biggest fake news story going around is CNN's Trump - Russia bullshit.

Left wing msm in the US invented the term 'fake news' because they know alternative media is proving more popular, and they no longer have the media dominance they once did. In a desperate and pathetic attempt to remain relevant, they coined the term fake news and tried to claim that's the reason that's why Trump won. Idiots like yourself believed it, yet won't admit the biggest fake news story going around is CNN's Trump - Russia bullshit.
No.

Fake news are the temp websites that knowingly concoct news for clicks. It's the dumb s**t you read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

Fake news are the temp websites that knowingly concoct news for clicks. It's the dumb s**t you read.
Muh precious msm. CNN, BBC etc aren't as relevant as they once were. That's what happens when you spread fake news.

Yes, 'white'.
Are you suggesting this man (Noah Oppenheim- Prez of NBC news) isn't white?

oppenheim_noah15_c200693a46a61415c30f1091de988b22.jpg

Last edited:
Facebook, that’s why I qualified my statement with apparently. I’ll research it just for you !
See how easily misinformation and disinformation is passed along?
You don't need a huge army of bots to do it, you put out some well crafted, specifically targeted and deliberate information and people will push it for you.

Imagine what happens to people less aware than you.

Look at how much disinformation and misinformation is passed on in these very forums, which slowly become 'fact'.
Evidence is ignored, and often cements a person's view.
There are posters on bigfooty who have read your post, believed it, and will now pass that information on to others.
You will probably see it repeated in a months time as evidence to support some other falsehood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back