Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you hold the same views about your fellow leftists who support people like Fidel Castro and Che Guevara who are known to be responsible for countless murders?

Yes.

Have you read a post of mine praising either Guevara or Castro?

He wasn't charged with 'jeopardising rape trials'. And he didn't plead guilty of any charge. He accepted that he was in contempt of court during a process that has subsequently been found to be flawed and has been set aside.

I didn’t suggest he was charged with jeopardising a rape trial. I said he jeopardised a rape trial. Hence his most recent stint in the pokie.

It’s slipped by but there are 2 posters who aren’t that opposed to threatening public officials with gun violence.

And they think they’re the sensible middle.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
From the poster that is happy for others to use threats,intimidation and violence to silence those he disagrees with

The latest case involves 29 British Muslims on trial for 170 charges relating to the rape and sexual exploitation of 18 children.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/12/prot...or-rape-and-exploitation-of-children-6632078/

About five posts before this you said the English establishment are turning a blind eye to this issue...

But then you've just rattled off a load of cases which have resulted in convictions and jail sentences.

About five posts before this you said the English establishment are turning a blind eye to this issue...

But then you've just rattled off a load of cases which have resulted in convictions and jail sentences.

Derp. The first sentence of the first link I provided.

The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal consisted of the organised child sexual abuse that occurred in the northern English town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire from the late 1980s until the 2010s and the failure of local authorities to act on reports of the abuse throughout most of that period.

I didn’t suggest he was charged with jeopardising a rape trial. I said he jeopardised a rape trial. Hence his most recent stint in the pokie.

What you said was 'He jeopardized rape trials and plead guilty to that charge'. I don't what other meaning can be gained from that sentence except you were suggesting that he was charged with jeopardising rape trials.

His stint in the pokie was not for jeopardising a rape trial. It was for contempt of court. And it has now been found that he received an unfair hearing and has subsequently been released from jail.

Derp. The first sentence of the first link I provided.

The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal consisted of the organised child sexual abuse that occurred in the northern English town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire from the late 1980s until the 2010s and the failure of local authorities to act on reports of the abuse throughout most of that period.
There are definitely problems with institutional responses to abuse - we've had a commission of inquiry into this in Australia. I don't know what they're doing about it in the UK.

What sometimes shits me is then people complaining that, say, their job as a teacher is impacted as they have to follow rules about dealing with kids and they feel like they are a suspect. We have to accept that some institutions have been damaged and vigilance is needed. The reality is that protection of the kids should and must come before someone's momentary feelings.

You have 2 posters posting wank fantasy threats about violence against the government. If they were muslim, they might get a knock on the door.
Who's posting threats? I'm just saying I am passionate about freedom and guns are necessary to preserve freedom. Think of it as more of a deterrent.

You’re hinting at an armed rebellion. You’re a joke and it’s funny, but geez you can’t even recognise what you are.
There wouldn't even need to be any blood spilt in a civil war. One side has all the guns, one side can't figure out which bathroom to use. The white flag would be popping up pretty quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There wouldn't even need to be any blood spilt in a civil war. One side has all the guns, one side can't figure out which bathroom to use. The white flag would be popping up pretty quickly.

The plebs who own guns are more likely to shoot themselves or each other than anyone else.

But you’re fantasising about a civil war. It’s not a good look.

It is interesting and worth a thread, but doesn’t back up your dismissal of protesters as all layabout Arts students.

All is obviously wrong. Very significant % shall we say.

lel. Lost to facism, good one. One person is correctly jailed for contempt of court and you call it facism.. honestly. How about you lay off the kool aid.

At least you are consistent with being hopelessly wrong.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...r-tommy-robinson-freed-judges-quash-contempt/

The founder of the English Defence League, "Tommy Robinson", has had his conviction for contempt of court quashed as the Court of Appeal orders a new trial.

The far-right activist, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was released from prison on bail after three judges ruled that he was jailed earlier this year following a series of procedural “flaws”

Tommy Robinson shared a video.
4 hrs ·
Tommy Robinson Interviewed by Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox news. You can clearly see Tommy has been traumatised by the horrific treatment the state have place on this man. Physical and mental torture by the state in the UK. This needs investigation! Tommy needs some time to recover and reconnect with his family.

There are definitely problems with institutional responses to abuse - we've had a commission of inquiry into this in Australia. I don't know what they're doing about it in the UK.

Eventually had an inquiry. Nothing will happen due to cries of racism. Tories shamefully wont do anything. Amazed there hasnt been a repeat of Bradford riots yet.

They definitely turned a blind eye. plenty knew what was happening but did nothing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...buse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html

Rotherham council ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness', report concludes

The NCA would not be drawn on what areas it will be investigating, but it is understood allegations of attempted cover ups at the council, will be explored further by investigators.

Ms Casey wrote: “The issue of race is contentious, with staff and members lacking the confidence to tackle difficult issues for fear of being seen as racist or upsetting community cohesion.

There was a particular problem in the UK. The majority of the perpetrators were of a particular ethnicity (Pakistani origin with Muslim heritage) and those in authority failed to act for fear of being seen as racist.

What you said was 'He jeopardized rape trials and plead guilty to that charge'. I don't what other meaning can be gained from that sentence except you were suggesting that he was charged with jeopardising rape trials.

Nothing to parse. He jeopardised rape trials.

And the cops who failed to act in those cases deserve to have the book thrown at them.

I'm not surprised at incompetent and - most likely - corrupt cops. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out they were being paid off.

Fear of being called racist? Probably some element but sounds more like a convenient excuse to me. From the cops I know, I can't imagine cop stations being a hotbed of Lefty's singing the kumbaya.

It sounds like the cops considered a lot of the girls to be from "the wrong side of the tracks" so yet another example of prejudiced policing. This time on a socio-economic level. I wonder how many of the girls came from well-to-do families?

And the cops who failed to act in those cases deserve to have the book thrown at them.

Some very grubby things happened re the police including threatening victims with arrest.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/rochdale-grooming-story-sex-abuse-13043853

Sheer lack of resource, and also the fact that their bosses seemed reluctant to grasp the nettle for fear of being branded racist, contributed to delays in the investigation.

It took police 11 months to compile a file of evidence for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) – after interviewing the young victim from the takeaway on four separate occasions.

On one of those interviews a police officer can be heard yawning while repeatedly asking why she had put herself in such a vulnerable position

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-gang-victims-7451450

The dad of one of the victims of the Rotherham sex abuse gang had begged cops to protect his family from the ringleader for years.

Alex said: "I went to police on several occasions trying to get help.

"I even got threatened with arrest once because I wouldn't leave the police station. Because I went to police, I told them where they were going, what they were doing.

"I told them that other Asians were taking lasses to this certain hotel and they just threatened to lock me up if I didn't get off the premises.

"They just didn't want to know, it was as if they were frightened of Asians.

"A lot of them had the attitude, well if they're knocking around with them what did they expect?

Fear of being called racist? Probably some element but sounds more like a convenient excuse to me. From the cops I know, I can't imagine cop stations being a hotbed of Lefty's singing the kumbaya.

I think thats more the councils involved rather than the police.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back