Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahem

How did I know an article linked by procras would start with the words 'Zionist Puppet.'

And he clearly uses aliases to protect his family.

Elton John's real name is Reginald Dwight. Bet that doesn't stop you doing the Crocodile Rock....yeah!

I see you failed to note the important piece of info there:

EDITOR’S NOTE: "The name ‘Tommy Robinson’ is a made-up pseudonym, or a media persona used by Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon. Other past fake names used by Robinson include “Paul Harris” and “Andrew McMaster.”

"Anti-Muslim activist Tommy Robinson has been featured in a number recent videos paid for by a Canadian-based Jewish-owned neoconservative media outlet, The Rebel Media."

Did you note the mob who is backing him & this ridiculous media charade?....Rebel media out of Canada.....The same mob one Miss Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux are associated with.....Far right-wing nuffies of far right-wing Jewish entrepreneur Ezra Levant." ....Canada's equivalent to Breitbart media out of the U.S.

Nuff said!

I see you failed to note the important piece of info there:

EDITOR’S NOTE: "The name ‘Tommy Robinson’ is a made-up pseudonym, or a media persona used by Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon. Other past fake names used by Robinson include “Paul Harris” and “Andrew McMaster.”

"Anti-Muslim activist Tommy Robinson has been featured in a number recent videos paid for by a Canadian-based Jewish-owned neoconservative media outlet, The Rebel Media."

Did you note the mob who is backing him & this ridiculous media charade?....Rebel media out of Canada.....The same mob one Miss Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux are associated with.....Far right-wing nuffies of far right-wing Jewish entrepreneur Ezra Levant." ....Canada's equivalent to Breitbart media out of the U.S.

Nuff said!

There are news reports going back to 2013 where he explains why he uses a pseudonym.

if Rebel media didnt back some of these people, would we only be hearing the heavily filtered view or no view from organisation such as BBC?

There are news reports going back to 2013 where he explains why he uses a pseudonym.

if Rebel media didnt back some of these people, would we only be hearing the heavily filtered view or no view from organisation such as BBC?

These stories only get publicity & coverage because Rebel media's owner has connections & mates in the MSM to begin with....The same as Bannon & his Breitbart News stable of right-wing nuffies.

Tommy has had his access to gain funds using Paypal removed. Weak as piss by Paypal, responding to bullshit social media campaigns.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/08/paypal-bans-tommy-robinson-from-using-service

I'm sure his upcoming trip to Oz with 'Proud boys' nuffie Gavin McIness will help make-up the leeway.

Question?

Why is Oz being assaulted with this constant parade of anti-Islamic right wing nut jobs?.....And who is behind this continued caravan of *-wits getting tours & press in our country?....How does a non-entity piss-ant like Milos get access to our parliament & a standing ovation from our pollies to boot?

I'll give you all one guess.

I'm sure his upcoming trip to Oz with 'Proud boys' nuffie Gavin McIness will help make-up the leeway.

Question?

Why is Oz being assaulted with this constant parade of anti-Islamic right wing nut jobs?.....And who is behind this continued caravan of ****-wits getting tours & press in our country?....How does a non-entity piss-ant like Milos get access to our parliament & a standing ovation from our pollies to boot?

Tell me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This should procy into a spin ;)
Avi Yemini to speak in Washington DC | Herald Sun

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/.../avi-yemini.../bc6a41ccbac5623e4701ec82cc111fd8

11 hours ago - Controversial right wing activist Avi Yemini will take his message against radical Islam to Capitol Hill after he accepted an invitation to speak at ...

Considering his message is fully in keeping with U.S foreign policy, then it's hardly surprising.....They like to parade these poodles, just for the shits n giggles.

The Sun prefer gangs who rape children over Tommy. Disgraceful

Tommy Robinson is with Aarabi Bin Tushar.
November 7 at 7:56 PM ·
Taking on the establishment with your support and winning . Imagine the millions of pounds of Union funding or donor money being pumped into these political parties and my page has more followers than all of them! These elites and media need to wake up and look at the trend - The real people have had enough of all you self serving traitors. The establishment are finished.

Why is Oz being assaulted with this constant parade of anti-Islamic right wing nut jobs?.....And who is behind this continued caravan of ****-wits getting tours & press in our country?....How does a non-entity piss-ant like Milos get access to our parliament & a standing ovation from our pollies to boot?

The Jews?

Jesus, Tommy has had a real second wind hasn't he?

I remember covering his pissant events back in the day in the UK.

One of those did provide me - unintentionally - with one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

(Also, Tommy, stop trying to get rape trials miscarried and forcing the victims to suffer more than they already have. Self serving attention seeking twatbag)

Supply and demand m8. Are you suggesting that they should be censored or barred from the country brah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back