Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbinson's well off of his rocker, but something always feels off when these companies like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. 'silence' someone.
He's allowed to say what he wants but these platforms are under no obligation to publish him. This is not a free speech issue.

He's allowed to say what he wants but these platforms are under no obligation to publish him. This is not a free speech issue.

I agree. But whenever I hear of someone losing access to all of these platforms within a month or two, it always seems a bit fishy.

As expected. You are no longer permitted to hear what Tommy Robinson has to say on Facebook and Instagram. Shortly after publishing #Panodrama, an exposé of the corrupt methods used by the BBC to create fake news, his accounts were taken down. Welcome to 1984.
Watch and share 'Panodrama' while you still can.

https://youtu.be/wNd2bvLvyk4
Maybe he can start a gofundme and create his own platform :thumbsu:

#tommybook
#tommygram
#tommytube

#Pandadrama >>>#Panodrama

f1e54344-0356-4bd5-a3f8-b528a8a5d232-620.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's good, means you don't have to read Robinson, you can go to the original.

Hitler's Mien Kampf led to the extermination of 6 million Jew's, Tommy Robinson has never called for the extermination of anyone or any race, learn your history buckweed.

Quality post.
The scum Robinson would be proud of you.

So tell me buckweed, is Tommy Robinson a Nazi? Considering he goes to Israel for holidays, oops poop bugger bum, he's a Zionist now ;)

Amazon.com Review
A Message from the Anti-Defamation League: Mein Kampf was Hitler's blueprint for what later became his war for world domination and for the extermination of the Jews and others. Written eight years before he assumed power in Germany, the book lays it all out: his megalomania, his conspiratorial obsession with Jews and his lust for power. For all who claimed they didn't know, all they had to do was read Mein Kampf to know of Hitler's intentions.

See all Editorial Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back