Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
This thread reads like one of those manifestos we read afterwards.
Because anybody who has concerns about the ability of Islamic migrants and refugees to successfully integrate into secular, democratic, Western societies, must automatically be a gun toting nutjob?

Better pre emptively lock up academics and intellectuals like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Douglas Murray etc then shall we?

Last edited:

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
None of those fantasise about violence,lionise fascists thugs or are motivated by this white replacement theory which has an ugly track record.

Is you interaction on BF hardening your position?

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
None of those fantasise about violence,lionise fascists thugs or are motivated by this white replacement theory which has an ugly track record.

Is you interaction on BF hardening your position?
I don’t believe Tommy, circa 2019, is a fascist. How many times does he have to reject neo Nazi’s and the extreme right? Why do you think he left the EDL and linked up with Maajid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
FWIW I extended the olive branch via PM.

Muslims and antifa are not coming to kill you, nobody on a ******* football forum is trying to dox you (someone is taking the piss out of you) and western civ is not imperilled.

Get out and smell the roses. For your own benefit.

Last edited:

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I leave that for you

Do you feel safer now that the evil Tommy is in jail?
I thought guys like you were all tough on crime? You're happy enough to see blackfellas locked up for shoplifting but a guy who jeopardises the trial of child rapists not only gets a free pass but is celebrated? It seems incongruous to me.

WA ROO

FSB 5th Directorate
Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
I thought guys like you were all tough on crime? You're happy enough to see blackfellas locked up for shoplifting but a guy who jeopardises the trial of child rapists not only gets a free pass but is celebrated? It seems incongruous to me.
Do you feel safer now that the evil Tommy is in jail?

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
You did apparently. And I’m not having this discussion publicly.
Was the previous discussion just with voices in your head?

This is serious. Either someone is leading you on and radicalising you, or there is something wrong with you.

You keep inventing things that have never happened. You can't understand that you do exactly what you claim others do. This is a new level of disconnect.
I'm sick of worrying about you. If this is a troll account, well done. But it's just getting a bit too extreme now.
Chief Is someone telling him that SDS tried to dox him? Or is he trolling? Or is he going crazy?

Top Bottom