Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Ps: the ring leader was British Indian and a Sikh
didn't sound like they needed a ring leader they picked it up pretty quick, one was a Sikh but the other twenty off were Muslim and this case was one of dozens, I only wish it had been a one off
Did I say you weren't allowed to? I just stated it was wrong because you are somehow trying to say that he shouldn't get jail because he filmed some people outside a court years after the scandal was covered.
you didn't say it was wrong you said it was uneducated

didn't sound like they needed a ring leader they picked it up pretty quick, one was a Sikh but the other twenty off were Muslim and this case was one of dozens, I only wish it had been a one off
Some were Kosovo and Kurdish as well.
you didn't say it was wrong you said it was uneducated
And? It was. You have know knowledge of the case or the judicial system and are suggesting that he shouldn't get jail because of the fear mongering he did as a spotlight.

Stay strong Tommy.

What a crowd! So much for a ‘bug on a windshield’.

Last edited:

And? It was. You have know knowledge of the case or the judicial system and are suggesting that he shouldn't get jail because of the fear mongering he did as a spotlight.
you obviously don't read my posts

you obviously don't read my posts I didn't say he shouldn't go to jail I said let's not forget who the real evil people are in this horrible crime

Would you suggest that "not all cultures are equal"?
Sorry. What you quoted gave me the impression you were talking about people who don't support Robinson.

Yes it's well documented how disgusting certain elements of society can be.

But it's not fair to limit it only to white women... the families involved in the Pakistani rape gang were also victims.
The 'white' victims were more likely to come forward, but it's arugued that there were as many if not more 'asian' victims. But because they were raised in that community, they were more conditioned to accept it.
are you suggesting that there are certain races or cultures who sexually abuse family/community members and hush it up for cultural/honour reasons? well I'm in shock, who would have thought...

Would you suggest that "not all cultures are equal"?
are you suggesting that there are certain races or cultures who sexually abuse family/community members and hush it up for cultural/honour reasons? well I'm in shock, who would have thought...
What are you two talking about?

How the hell did you interpret that from my comment?

you suggested that perhaps these animals didn't just rape white women they also raped others in their own community as if they are some sort of equal opportunity non racist rapists
Ah... see you tricked me.
You had me thinking you actually gave a s**t about the issue.

I'm not suggesting they didn't just rape white women... it's been reported on...
How did you not know that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The punishment you get for speaking uncomfortable truths about the religion of peace.

We are with you Tommy.
Off you go, to the UK then and stand outside his cell singing the only two chants they can think of.

Amazing how many people don't understand the law and at the same time speak racist and violent rhetoric. Seems to go hand in hand.

Ah... see you tricked me.
You had me thinking you actually gave a s**t about the issue.

I'm not suggesting they didn't just rape white women... it's been reported on...
How did you not know that?
I think the whole grooming (hate that term) thing is a very serious issue and to be honest the whole Tommy thing is a distraction from some very evil and sad cases

Tommy will last longer in the prison system than you ever would pal.

This is idolisation.

And the only thing that stands out about him, is his Islamophobia.

That's why this thread is 60 pages long.

He has monetised this issue, and used every inch to gain fame and status.
Now he is a martyr... Without actually doing anything heroic.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back