Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

That's your uneducated opinion though.

I still dont understand this bit. It seems to me Tommy had decent legal advice re what he did (faulty advice it would seem). Nonetheless it would seem not have been a straightforward case.

Also I would think whilst there may be very good arguments re contempt of court rules, your average person may well ask how could Tommy get done for this and yet the BBC and others filmed and named Cliff Richard etc for BS paedo offences.

Mr Yaxley-Lennon's counsel, Richard Furlong, said the case should be referred to the attorney general - currently Conservative MP Geoffrey Cox.

Judge Hilliard then confirmed the case would be referred up, saying the matter was so complex it needed further consideration. The move would also allow lawyers to cross-examine witnesses

Do you have a reference for that claim?

Not content with the first round of political persecution the Conservative Attorney General had five months to consider re-charging Tommy, which he inevitably did. Tommy has now been found guilty on three counts of “contempt of court” including causing anxiety to a sick Muslim paedophile rapist.

Control F anxiety produces one example. Not exactly it will cause anxiety for the pedo rapist, is it? I can't understand why your bull s**t deectors arent constantly redlining.

81. Additionally, cases involving a breach of a section 4(2) postponement order will often give rise the following potential consequences:
(a) Trials may have to be abandoned irretrievably;
(b) Juries may have to be discharged and retrials ordered with all the consequent delays and expense;
(c) Witnesses, some of them perhaps vulnerable, may have to face the ordeal of giving evidence for a second time;
(d) The trial judge’s decision upon how to manage the trial in response to the contempt may form the subject matter of an appeal which, whether or not successful, will generate additional anxiety, delay and expense. [/QUOTE}

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you base that on?

Because you knew where he was likely to be sent (Belmarsh). That it’s a prison run by many of the same animals Tommy’s activism was targeted at. You knew what was potentially going to come out of a custodial sentence.

And it didn’t matter a jot.

You called for one anyway.

Plus court costs.

We will have to wait and see what other price Tommy may have to pay for standing up to political correctness and pulling back the rug on the rape gangs.

Last edited:
Meeting is at five thir.... haang on a second!!

Did you know there is actually an open member of the Proud boys on this forum? Not many people seem to care...

You honestly think the Proud Boys are a larger threat than far left terrorism?

Because you knew where he was likely to be sent (Belmarsh). That it’s a prison run by many of the same animals Tommy’s activism was targeted at. You knew what was potentially going to come out of a custodial sentence.
But you just made that up. So how can you base your previous post on it if it isn't true?

Plus court costs.
He shouldn't have monetised such a horrific situation.

You honestly think the Proud Boys are a larger threat than far left terrorism?
Based on the people they've helped create, the situations they've helped create, and their insidious agenda... Yes.
People have been murdered.
What do you base your view on?

We will have to wait and see what other price Tommy may have to pay for standing up to political correctness and pulling back the rug on the rape gangs.
Lets make a bet.

I bet he will not be killed in goal.
If I lose the bet, I have to support white nationalists
If you lose the bet, you have to support Antifa.

Deal?

How about no deal?

Watch both of these short documentaries, and tell me which group appears more full of dangerous, violent, hardline nutjobs.

Give you the tip....it ain’t the bloody Proudboys.

Inside the Proudboys

Inside Antifa

OK.
What conditions do you want to set for the bet?

I told you I’m not doing ‘bets’.

I ultimately oppose any group that believes in using street violence against its opponents in the way we are discussing, so no interest in aligning myself with either group.

Can you say the same?

I told you I’m not doing ‘bets’.

I ultimately oppose any group that believes in using street violence against its opponents in the way we are discussing, so no interest in aligning myself with either group.

Can you say the same?
I bet you that Tommy won't be killed in gaol.

If I lose, I have to support Trump.
If you lose, you have to oppose the alt right.

Deal?

If not, what conditions would you accept for the bet?

I bet you that Tommy won't be killed in gaol.

If I lose, I have to support Trump.
If you lose, you have to oppose the alt right.

Deal?

If not, what conditions would you accept for the bet?

This is nonsense.

We aren’t 12 year olds playing marbles in the playground.

Not going to ask you to support Trump, as it would never be genuine.

So what’s the point. Utter rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back