Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Isn't it amazing that flat earthers, anti vax etc... say the same thing about their 'enemy'?...

Do you honestly believe there arent people surrounding Trump, working in the shadows, that have a major say in world affairs or the running of the US government?

If so, name them?

My guess about the people I am talking about, who are driving the globalist agenda, would be the worlds financial elite of the elite.

The pointy end of the top 1% we don’t hear about. The bankers, those who control the oil, industry. The ones who can sit above and enjoy life, whilst making decisions about how s**t it must be for the rest of us, in order for them to benefit.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Aren't or are?

Do you think Trump/Putin/Xi Jinping etc are really the most powerful men in the world?

I don’t. I don’t profess to know the names of the men who are, but I know the people who really pull the strings on this planet, are people we might not nesseacarily have heard about.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do you think Trump/Putin/Xi Jinping etc are really the most powerful men in the world?

I don’t. I don’t profess to know the names of the men who are, but I know the people who really pull the strings on this planet, are people we might not nesseacarily have heard about.
No.

That's why I'm not preparing for war with people I believe are being controlled by some mysterious unknown force...
Because that would be insane...

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
You will never beat him.

Because we ARE Tommy.

You will have to kill us all before the hammer and sickle, or star and crescent, or some other bastard amalgam of both, flies over the places of democratic power throughout the West.
Yaxley is a football hooligan.
A thug and a criminal.

He found a way to monitise Rotherham.

His actions could have lead to the release of some of the worst scum in the world.

But he has convinced you that you need him. Convinced you that there is an enemy out that that needs to be fought against.

You worship this man, and you can't explain why.
Logically there is nothing he has done, that other's haven't. So why the infatuation for him?
Where is your infatuation for the people who actually broke the stories?
What about the prosecutors?
The victims who came forward and gave evidence?

You know nothing about them at all. Because you've been mind-****ed into falling in love with Robinson, and now you have to create reasons for it... regardless of them flying in the face of logic.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
No.

That's why I'm not preparing for war with people I believe are being controlled by some mysterious unknown force...
Because that would be insane...

I’m reminded of that classic 80s kids sci fi The Tripods, that used to air on Seven on a Saturday morning if I recall.

You are happy to be ‘capped’.

I’m not.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m reminded of that classic 80s kids sci fi The Tripods, that used to air on Seven on a Saturday morning if I recall.

You are happy to be ‘capped’.

I’m not.
A kids show?... What?

You don't even know why you support Robinson... but you'll find any excuse in the world to support him. There is nothing he could ever do, to lose your support.

Apart from change his ideology. Then you would drop him.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yaxley is a football hooligan.
A thug and a criminal.

He found a way to monitise Rotherham.

His actions could have lead to the release of some of the worst scum in the world.

But he has convinced you that you need him. Convinced you that there is an enemy out that that needs to be fought against.

You worship this man, and you can't explain why.
Logically there is nothing he has done, that other's haven't. So why the infatuation for him?
Where is your infatuation for the people who actually broke the stories?
What about the prosecutors?
The victims who came forward and gave evidence?

You know nothing about them at all. Because you've been mind-f’ed into falling in love with Robinson, and now you have to create reasons for it... regardless of them flying in the face of logic.

After that little late night rant of a reply to a post you had already answered once already, I think it may you who needs to ease up on the stimulants and get some sleep now.

876E2D6E-0493-4DD7-8C98-357CE82B9A0F.gif

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
A kids show?... What?

You don't even know why you support Robinson... but you'll find any excuse in the world to support him. There is nothing he could ever do, to lose your support.

Apart from change his ideology. Then you would drop him.

Yes, The Tripods was a kids show....probably more YA if it aired in this era. But definitely aired in kids programming Sat or Sun morn slot back in the day.

Showing my age.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
After that little late night rant of a reply to a post you had already answered once already, I think it may you who needs to ease up on the stimulants and get some sleep now.

View attachment 708652

Yes... me giving an explanation as to the who and why of Tommy... that's the problem...

You saying that you ARE Tommy... and that you're preparing for war... that's not a problem...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes... me giving an explanation as to the who and why of Tommy... that's the problem...

You saying that you ARE Tommy... and that you're preparing for war... that's not a problem...

Have you never seen Spartacus?

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Movies, kids shows, youtube, conspiracy theories.
Steady diet for the brain...

You are explaining to me "The Great Replacement".
In 2017, white supremacist protesters at the Unite The Right Rally in Charlottesville, Virginia were heard chanting “You will not replace us”.

If you think it’s only white supremacists that harbor concerns over Globalism, Islam, and a potential alliance between the two....well maybe should step outside your hard left echo chamber for a breath of reality.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you think it’s only white supremacists that harbor concerns over Globalism, Islam, and a potential alliance between the two....well maybe should step outside your hard left echo chamber for a breath of reality.
I just posted a wiki link... full of facts and supporting documents from around the world...

And you respond with no evidence, and insist I'm the one in an echo chamber...

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just posted a wiki link... full of facts and supporting documents from around the world...

And you respond with no evidence, and insist I'm the one in an echo chamber...

Whether you believe it’s a conspiracy or not is largely irrelevant.

The fact is it’s happening.

Bottom line.

Or are you suggesting Muslim birthrates in Europe aren’t dwarfing those of there non Muslim counterparts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back