Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread reads like one of those manifestos we read afterwards.

Because anybody who has concerns about the ability of Islamic migrants and refugees to successfully integrate into secular, democratic, Western societies, must automatically be a gun toting nutjob?

Better pre emptively lock up academics and intellectuals like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Douglas Murray etc then shall we?

Last edited:

None of those fantasise about violence,lionise fascists thugs or are motivated by this white replacement theory which has an ugly track record.

Is you interaction on BF hardening your position?

I don’t believe Tommy, circa 2019, is a fascist. How many times does he have to reject neo Nazi’s and the extreme right? Why do you think he left the EDL and linked up with Maajid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I leave that for you

Do you feel safer now that the evil Tommy is in jail?
I thought guys like you were all tough on crime? You're happy enough to see blackfellas locked up for shoplifting but a guy who jeopardises the trial of child rapists not only gets a free pass but is celebrated? It seems incongruous to me.

I thought guys like you were all tough on crime? You're happy enough to see blackfellas locked up for shoplifting but a guy who jeopardises the trial of child rapists not only gets a free pass but is celebrated? It seems incongruous to me.
Do you feel safer now that the evil Tommy is in jail?

You did apparently. And I’m not having this discussion publicly.
Was the previous discussion just with voices in your head?

This is serious. Either someone is leading you on and radicalising you, or there is something wrong with you.

You keep inventing things that have never happened. You can't understand that you do exactly what you claim others do. This is a new level of disconnect.
I'm sick of worrying about you. If this is a troll account, well done. But it's just getting a bit too extreme now.
Chief Is someone telling him that SDS tried to dox him? Or is he trolling? Or is he going crazy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back