Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm happy for you to post the entire private conversation between us, in this thread.

Are you happy for me to post the entire private conversation between us, in this thread?

If you can't say yes, you must know it's because I'm obviously pitying you...

I don’t care.

We both know who did 99% of the talking and will come out looking worse if you do.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do what you want you have my consent big boy.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Like I said, you admit to partaking in cyber bullying.

Unapologetically.
You're having a complete meltdown about someone clicking the like button... And being confronted by your contradictory beliefs.
I genuinely felt bad for you, and tried to help you out.

Regardless of how repulsive your ideologies are to me, and what a horrible person you are on this forum... I still wanted to make sure you were OK.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
You're having a complete meltdown about someone clicking the like button... And being confronted by your contradictory beliefs.
I genuinely felt bad for you, and tried to help you out.

Regardless of how repulsive your ideologies are to me, and what a horrible person you are on this forum... I still wanted to make sure you were OK.

Actually it's the opposite of cyber bullying.

That isn’t a complete meltdown haha

Please settle down, people.

We’ve got a perfectly good thread dedicated to the shittest version of Oswald Mosley Britain can produce.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
The left is loving every second of this.

Pathetic.

Some of those were pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I believe I'd react very differently to how you would if it was someone from 'the left'.

Besides, It's gaol not Thunderdome...

I actually have no wish to see anyone murdered in prison thank you very much. Regardless of there politics.

I don’t believe prison is a place for anyone bar violent or sexual offenders.

It’s definitely not a place for a man who asked another man ‘how he felt about the verdict?’ whilst holding an iPhone.

Back