Free SC Gold if you have Foxtel Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is doing my head in. I have fox sports in my package, but i get a msg saying i dont have the sports package after i login.

Dude is trying to tell me I will lose SC Gold going to the complimentary subscription.
Are you guys getting gold still?
Yep. The only thing you don't get is your player scores in your team showing progressive scores during a game. No big deal as when you view live SC scores at Foxsports you can switch from team view to head to head and it gives you the running tally.

This is doing my head in. I have fox sports in my package, but i get a msg saying i dont have the sports package after i login.
Ring Foxsports.

yeah, I did all that, I've been approved and it still doesnt work. It's driving me crazy.

Happening to me now. Done the check availability section. Go to login the live scores page and get redirected. Any help?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and when you click it no live scores. It happened weeks ago. Basically the 'new and improved' site is ****ed.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Nothing worked last night as far as I could tell, because the AFL website is run by a work experience kid. In Bangalore. Who is only 50% allocated. And works Mondays-Wednesdays.

Score was stuck on 33-71 or so for about a quarter - same with Fan Footy and anything else running off it.

Can anyone confirm they have got SuperCoach Gold for free through having the Foxsports package in 2017?
Yes I do.

Stuffed if I can find the live scores this year though. Last year's link doesn't work.

Any ideas anyone?

Ok Jiska I called Foxtel about their web site live scores not working and a Canadian guy answered the call, he said he wasn't aware of the problem with scores.

I told how our SC board were in desperate need of these scores and he fully agreed with me, laughed a little but was in full agreement that this was unfair on us SCers.

He was going to the techs for an explanation and said he will shoot me an email to explain the situation so we wait for that response.

I responded with once I get that response it will be shared with the SC community and he said no problems.

So if more people ring we may see action, so get calling SC people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back