Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yahru MkElvin

Debutant
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Our wings are clipped... how can we fly? This really birds me off... the sponsor logo on our jumper needs to be below the wing tips...
in a graphic design/conscious aesthetic/marketing sense it is so obvious :/

witched

Our wings are clipped... how can we fly? This really birds me off... the sponsor logo on our jumper needs to be below the wing tips...
in a graphic design/conscious aesthetic/marketing sense it is so obvious :/

witched

I reckon below the wing tips would look s**t. Agree it shouldn't be covering them like it is now, but move it down and looks considerably worse. They should go back to just the gold letters on the back like the mid 90's, and leave the coloured stuff for the front of the jumper.

I reckon below the wing tips would look s**t. Agree it shouldn't be covering them like it is now, but move it down and looks considerably worse. They should go back to just the gold letters on the back like the mid 90's, and leave the coloured stuff for the front of the jumper.
Yep... agree the old style ruled.. change that logo altogether... though i don't feel it would look worse with the current logo lowered... how else can we ' Free the Wings '

Agree with MIKE85, it would look s**t below the wings. Too low. sponsors in our colour would be slick again alternatively squeeze the logo in between them and increase the vertical space
Very happy with a new design that squeezes in between.... absolutely the best layout....
Getting the sponsor to agree to a sizing refit... boy oh ..look out BT is in the locker room... hide
So the logo changes or it moves.. whatever it takes to free em up...

The wings in general look a bit weird these days. The 2015 design was our best ever look.
I rkn the wings can be a bit bigger than they are now... less tucked up.. this will move the tips further down the back and free of the logo... options

Back