Free Tickets x 3 reserved North v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
Derrimut
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi - Im going to the match tomorrow and have 3 free tickets available to solid Hawks fans. Didnt really have North fans in mind.
Im also a paid up Hawks member so I think I can get into this game anyway but my seat would just be in normal General admission I think.
So the tickets from our work are for a reserved level 2 mid wing section of 4 seats. Right near the Carvery Resturant.
My kids sick and my mate with his son double booked a BBQ, so technically looks like I'm going by myself and dont mind to just give these other 3 tickets away - offer is open to anyone old and young. Im a married man age 46 with 3 kids so I dont bite.
Anyone wants to come let me know - thanks Paul

Hi - Im going to the match tomorrow and have 3 free tickets available to solid Hawks fans. Didnt really have North fans in mind.
Im also a paid up Hawks member so I think I can get into this game anyway but my seat would just be in normal General admission I think.
So the tickets from our work are for a reserved level 2 mid wing section of 4 seats. Right near the Carvery Resturant.
My kids sick and my mate with his son double booked a BBQ, so technically looks like I'm going by myself and dont mind to just give these other 3 tickets away - offer is open to anyone old and young. Im a married man age 46 with 3 kids so I dont bite.

Actually change of plan, nice gesture I’d love to been able

If no ones takes all three I have a friend who would like to come.

I have already bought 3 tickets but not one for my friend

PM me if tickets are available

Thanks for the offer :)

Paul, i have emailed you but unfortunately it may be better to hand the tickets to someone else as another family wants to join us. We will just get gen admin seats. Thanks again for the offer.

Paul, i have emailed you but unfortunately it may be better to hand the tickets to someone else as another family wants to join us. We will just get gen admin seats. Thanks again for the offer.
No probs mate - I saw the email as well.
Ok - so the tickets are still available.
Anyone who wants to come let me know, 3 tickets and a car park are available for free to the first person who contacts me on pnardell@bigpond.net.au but be quick because I have to leave in 20 mins - cheers

No probs mate - I saw the email as well.
Ok - so the tickets are still available.
Anyone who wants to come let me know, 3 tickets and a car park are available for free to the first person who contacts me on pnardell@bigpond.net.au but be quick because I have to leave in 20 mins - cheers

Hey mate...

I’ve just sent you an email.... all good if you can’t.

Just in case you can’t off load them

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back