Free to good home

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the one he needed 4 goals to kick the ton and ended up with 2.9 for the day against the Pies at VFL park. From memory by the way.
Planned to meet my older brother in the centre circle when Horse kicked his ton. Didn't see the bro until I got home.

Much to my wife's chagrin, I never throw out our old Shinboner gear, as my lads get older and grow out of their gear (jumpers, shorts, t shirts, caps etc) it would be great to hand it over to others who might use it. Perhaps we could start a thread where we could post items to give away to a fellow Roo or the Huddle could take these items for their participants?

Back in 2011 ( post divorce ) l threw out copies of kids VHS stuff like Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin, Little Mermaid.

Now l'm being told some fools are paying up to $10,000 for some of that stuff !

For the oldies ( and l'm talking " REAL OLDIES ) if you got copies of X-TRO or Basket Case KEEP THEM ! ! !
Worth more than gold & CSL shares.

Much to my wife's chagrin, I never throw out our old Shinboner gear, as my lads get older and grow out of their gear (jumpers, shorts, t shirts, caps etc) it would be great to hand it over to others who might use it. Perhaps we could start a thread where we could post items to give away to a fellow Roo or the Huddle could take these items for their participants?

Yep .

Caps threads.

Every s**t Cap since they started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back