The Law Freedom of Speech

Remove this Banner Ad

DlX9n4YU4AACnBQ.jpg
I don't get your point - what is it?

Which 'holocaust'? The Armenian/Pol Pot/Biafran/Red Guard/Russian Revolution/etc holocausts?

Or just the capital 'H' holocaust?

See Voltaire again for the answer.

Where is the freedom of speech when it's a crime to deny Nazi Germany's genocide by not queen Elizabeths II? Or the genocide against indigenous Australians

Too many people now believe it is their right not to be offended and as such they go seeking out any possible comment or written word that they can feel offended by.
Free speech is all about not having the government decide what you can and can't say... Too many people willing to let governments and police make life decisions for them
Although all Liberal PM's should just STFU.
For their own good. They just remove any doubt what total fools they are every time they suggest moving an embassy or reinstating a long gone Royalist arselick or legislate that the paedophile religious organisations that fund them can discriminate against gays.

Their comments bring down the national IQ.

For their own good. They just remove any doubt what total fools they are every time they suggest moving an embassy or reinstating a long gone Royalist arselick or legislate that the paedophile religious organisations that fund them can discriminate against gays.

Their comments bring down the national IQ.
Most people know the saying "Better to be silent and thought of as a fool than open your mouth and confirm it" and it's very true. Except not for politicians. May they forever speak when not asked so we know them for the fools they are

Totally awesome parody of the noun 'bigot', bud.

When do you go on tour?

Interesting if this happens.

Supreme Court Takes Case That Could End Internet Censorship, Expand First Amendment

The United States Supreme Court has agreed to take a case that could change free speech on the Internet forever.

Manhattan Community Access Corp. v. Halleck, No. 17-702, the case that it has agreed to take, will decide if the private operator of a public access network is considered a state actor, CNBC reported.

The case could affect how companies like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google and YouTube are governed. If the Court were to issue a far-reaching ruling it could subject such companies to First Amendment lawsuits and force them to allow a much broader scope of free speech from its users.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...nd-internet-censorship-expand-first-amendment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the problem with the Doctor Who episode?

Its a UK problem for kids. Rosa Park was just a woman who stood up on a bus, she was hardly Boudica or Thatcher or Nightingale or if you were really desperate to show a woman - Pankhurst. Lets just scrap the daleks for virtue signalling, its the way forward.

The BBC just cant help themselves.

I thought the Roseanne debacle was a good example of free speech at work, nobody is arguing with her right to see whatever the f*** she wants but at the same time she's been forced at accept the consequences of them.

So we can scrap 18c in that case

Most people know the saying "Better to be silent and thought of as a fool than open your mouth and confirm it" and it's very true. Except not for politicians. May they forever speak when not asked so we know them for the fools they are
Psuedo scientific nonsense.

Its a UK problem for kids. Rosa Park was just a woman who stood up on a bus, she was hardly Boudica or Thatcher or Nightingale or if you were really desperate to show a woman - Pankhurst. Lets just scrap the daleks for virtue signalling, its the way forward.

Have you seen the episode?

I thought the Roseanne debacle was a good example of free speech at work, nobody is arguing with her right to see whatever the f*** she wants but at the same time she's been forced at accept the consequences of them.
Kids are taught the message about social media - it's there forever. Be careful.

Probably need some adult education classes?

Having a direct line to the entire public turns out to be a double-edged sword.

They are aiming at a US audience. Who in their US fan base would know who Boudica is?

How big a part of the episode is Rosa Parks? Is the portrayal inaccurate?

Kids are taught the message about social media - it's there forever. Be careful.

Probably need some adult education classes?

Having a direct line to the entire public turns out to be a double-edged sword.
I think the message is lost on a lot of kids. From what I've seen and been told, social media issues crop up in school quite regularly. Kids and poor decisions go hand in hand - not sure it will ever be a non-issue. The worst aspect of the problem is that the ones who are careless online may only learn their lesson when it's too late. And of course some never will.

I think the message is lost on a lot of kids. From what I've seen and been told, social media issues crop up in school quite regularly. Kids and poor decisions go hand in hand - not sure it will ever be a non-issue. The worst aspect of the problem is that the ones who are careless online may only learn their lesson when it's too late. And of course some never will.
Yeah my son tells me of kids at his school posting pictures of themselves drinking and doing drugs. I don't think they have rich parents so they are probably locking themselves into warehouse jobs with that.

Scandalous, isn't it? Those terrifying, soy latte moccachino lefties risking the personal safety of innocent god fearing well-to-do citizens like blair cottrell.
Haven't seen protests against this Cottrell tosser
But we have seen intimidation & violence directed towards people like MILO & Lauren Southern

This is why protesting should be banned.
No one is saying that
Violence intimidation and vandalism are already illegal

How dare the state charge companies for the costs associated for their events.
The events are peaceful
The fascists using violence,intimidation and vandalism to shut down the event are not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back