The Law Freedom of Speech

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CheapCharlie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
They're right wingers. Southern promotes the white replacement theory that motivated Tarrant. Molyneux promotes biological racism.

Why haven't they been banned?
Their politics dont concern me.. i dont agree with them but thats no reason to ban them.

Specifically what hate speech did those people say that they should be banned?

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
AFL Club
GWS
Their politics dont concern me.. i dont agree with them but thats no reason to ban them.

Specifically what hate speech did those people say that they should be banned?
You've missed the point.

Posters have claimed youtube is biased against conservative SJWs. I've pointed out that if that were the case, these accounts would be banned also.

its free real estate

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why haven't the likes of Watson, Pool, Southern, Molyneux and plenty of others been banned?
You ask these questions as if they are necessary for you. Not until absolute censorship will you be satisfied that your desired regime of censorship is sufficient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
AFL Club
GWS
You ask these questions as if they are necessary for you. Not until absolute censorship will you be satisfied that your desired regime of censorship is sufficient.
Isn't censorship required to condemn something as censorship?

We keep hearing about censorship from these accounts with millions of subscribers. It's branding. Like the tape over the mouth cover shot.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
AFL Club
GWS
And just on this, it seems the bannings are more reflective of more confrontational personalities. The Neil Erkisons and Alex Jones' will get their **** banned because they target individuals.

Stefan Molyneux peddles biological racial hierarchies, but presents it in a calm, conversational manner, so he's fine.

its free real estate

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Isn't censorship required to condemn something as censorship?

We keep hearing about censorship from these accounts with millions of subscribers. It's branding. Like the tape over the mouth cover shot.
Didn’t Roger Scruton just get sacked because of doctored quotes aimed at making him look bad?

Top Bottom