The Law Freedom of Speech

Remove this Banner Ad

campaigners just want free speech for their side.

Personally I'd like to see Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and so on deleted.

Start again, create an all-in-one platform instead of having five or six of them. Let everyone express their stupid opinion on it with the means to use a multitude of post styles. Enable maximum privacy, hiding likes, following, followers, and posts where preferable. Verified accounts should be allowed to make private posts if they want.

Cull doxxers, kiddy fiddlers and copyright infringers, but otherwise, make it like the Wild West.

campaigners just want free speech for their side.

Personally I'd like to see Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and so on deleted.

Start again, create an all-in-one platform instead of having five or six of them. Let everyone express their stupid opinion on it with the means to use a multitude of post styles. Enable maximum privacy, hiding likes, following, followers, and posts where preferable. Verified accounts should be allowed to make private posts if they want.

Cull doxxers, kiddy fiddlers and copyright infringers, but otherwise, make it like the Wild West.

Yep, everyone wants free speech until someone says something they disagree with.

I like how freedom of speech continues to expose the loud obnoxious morons, some of which hold decent jobs where others have to compete with thousands of applicants for. Some morons have the luxury of good support from those in high places who should know better.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back