The Law Freedom of Speech

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never cared about the opinion of a 'professional' reviewer, I much prefer looking at what the masses give it.

Of course anyone that gives 10/10 is generally delusional and I ignore what they think.
I dare say people like sorted are giving it 10/10 deliberately as they are outraged by the outraged and easily offended by the easily offended.

I have never cared about the opinion of a 'professional' reviewer, I much prefer looking at what the masses give it.

Of course anyone that gives 10/10 is generally delusional and I ignore what they think.
I give this post 10/10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sergeant-at-arms of the freedom fighters known as the IDW interviewed Edward “The worst thing you’ve ever typed in google is there forever” Snowden.

He takes us deep into the bowels of the National Security Agency, exposing the scumbaggery of the Man they called Drone Attack Barack, and his 8 year reign of terror. Pinhead Pelosi's buddy buddy relationship with Bush, and her ability to implicate others in her criminality also gets a run.

Thank god for freedom of speech, or we would not be privy to this new info.

Let us stop bickering over gay wedding cake and transgender weightlifters, and band together... left... right.... black.... white...and show the world this is still a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Together, we can drain the swamp and clean up the planet.

Last edited:
The sergeant-at-arms of the freedom fighters known as the IDW interviewed Edward “The worst thing you’ve ever typed in google is there forever” Snowden.

He takes us deep into the bowels of the National Security Agency, exposing the scumbaggery of the Man they called Drone Attack Barack, and his 8 year reign of terror. Pinhead Pelosi's buddy buddy relationship with Bush, and her ability to implicate others in her criminality also gets a run.

Thank god for freedom of speech, or we would not be privy to this new info.

Let us stop bickering over gay wedding cake and transgender weightlifters, and band together... left... right.... black.... white...and show the world this is still a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Together, we can drain the swamp and clean up the planet.
came to post this... Even tho ES is doing an equivalent of a book tour, which he obviously won't see any monies from, the monologue is .F.A.S.C.I.N.A.T.I.N.G.

Jump on gabbard and know where your bread is sliced
_____#TipTop

Last edited:
Good to see you interested in Snowden again!.

Or... wait, was it just because he was on JRE?.
Rogan ain't even a middling entry level intellect, he is far below dave Rubin who is a SUNY intellect and well beneath Sam Harris who flirts with a SJW mien whilst outright wrong on some stuff, most of the IDW warriors are ordinary thinkers but they have swept up enormous patronage/clientele cos the damn market was demanding dialect from 4th wave inter-sectionalism ethics.
Gimme Camille Paglia b4 any and b4 peterson's fraud too.

They are the equivalent of Phillip Adams, who has a LNL gladdies&poddies critiquing wellness BS w/o a declaration on his organic farm

but you knew all this CM86

Rogan ain't even a middling entry level intellect, he is far below dave Rubin who is a SUNY intellect and well beneath Sam Harris who flirts with a SJW mien whilst outright wrong on some stuff, most of the IDW warriors are ordinary thinkers but they have swept up enormous patronage/clientele cos the damn market was demanding dialect from 4th wave inter-sectionalism ethics.

They are the equivalent of Phillip Adams, who has a LNL gladdies&poddies critiquing wellness BS w/o a declaration on his organic farm

Nope... but I've been listening to Snowden, and following his insight into Assange.
But you have as well, I'm sure.
Why is why I find it strange you're no longer fighting for his freedom on this board.

You’ve been on the Alpha Brain.

CM86 and # cherf , Rogan has occasional quality guests, and does not give a hoot about censors, like me, so I appreciate that, the few quality guests will use his reach and followers for screentime
what is interesting about this is question would it be demonetised
actually that aint interesting, I assume no ad $$$benjamins coming JRE way

CM86 and # cherf , Rogan has occasional quality guests, and does not give a hoot about censors, like me, so I appreciate that, the few quality guests will use his reach and followers for screentime
what is interesting about this is question would it be demonetised
actually that aint interesting, I assume no ad $$$benjamins coming JRE way
I'm glad Snowden knew how to reach you.

I'm not sure if you got his message, but I'm sure you'll subscribe after JRE gives him a shout out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back