Freerolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats your best finish? Last night I ended 79th on Poker Champs at about 2.30am. There were 1500 players.

I didn't win a hand till very late in it, but the timing was good because the blinds were bgeinning to get larger then my stack.

I ended up 79th because I had pocket Kings and the big blind forced to me 'call' all in. So I did. It was looking good because nothing had come up for the other bloke in with me until and Ace came up on the river and he scored a pair of Aces to beat my pair of Kings :(

I came 7th a long while ago in a PPoker Multi-table small money thinggy. Can't even remember how much I won, but it wasn't much at all. Field was 2,000 +

I haven't played a big tournament online for a while, I usually just stick to cash games and sit and go's.

I ended up 79th because I had pocket Kings and the big blind forced to me 'call' all in.

Lol, when you're so short-stacked, you shouldn't be "forced" to call all-in. You should push right away.

Crosby87 said:
I came 7th a long while ago in a PPoker Multi-table small money thinggy. Can't even remember how much I won, but it wasn't much at all. Field was 2,000 +

I haven't played a big tournament online for a while, I usually just stick to cash games and sit and go's.

Lol, when you're so short-stacked, you shouldn't be "forced" to call all-in. You should push right away.

:p

I am in one now which starts in 15mins. Hopefully I can beat 79th and maybe get insidde the Top 28 and win some cash :)

i play on ultimate, i've said this in an earlier post in another thread, my best finish is a win in a field of about 1700, took 5.5hrs. i've also come 4th-7th in another, and top 100 a few more times

1st out of 2000, 12th out of 2000 and 18th out of 1500, unfortunatly the prize for winning was a seat at a satellite...so no cash!

Syd Kennets said:
1st out of 2000, 12th out of 2000 and 18th out of 1500, unfortunatly the prize for winning was a seat at a satellite...so no cash!

Came 1st out of 1500 in a Pacific Poker UK Open Satellite qualifier, only problem being the actual satellite was 4am Melbourne Time so i got up, half asleep, feeling like ********, and out of the 100 people came like 65th. Man, to know I was so close to a $15,000 prize (free seat plus accomodation at the UK Open) really, really hurt.

Whileyigotabighead said:
n 17mins theres a TEC freeroll on UltimateBet people get in there

How do you get into these. Everytime I go to registar it says they are closed. even ones that start in a weeks time.

??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theseventhhamster said:
Well that didn't last long went all in KQ hearts :thumbsdown: there's a $100 free roll now registering for anyone interested.

Where?

I was just eliminated from the PokerFatCat one...Lost twice with 3 Jacks and that put me out the game :mad:

Theseventhhamster said:
Yeah but I don't think it took long from memory. I like it because it's faster than the other sites I've tried. What's your favorite site?

I use a few because each site has one particular game which is better.

I use PokerFatcat and PokerChamps for the Freerolls and www.holdempoker.com for the ring games and Tournaments (Sit and Go's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back