Win Prizes #freezemnd - Big Freeze at the G (13 June)- Two tickets up for grabs just for one donation!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I'd think and hope by all now that we're well and truly aware of the wonderful initiative of the #freezemnd campaign. In football terms, of course, Neale Daniher has come to be the public face of the campaign and his courage, humour and candour in the face of the ruthless and unforgiving advance of his Motor Neurone Disease has been an inspiration to many.

If you aren't familiar with what it is about, you will find more information here: http://freezemnd.com/

On that note, BigFooty have come into possession of a pair of tickets for front row seats, right near the heart of the 'dunking' action, at the Queen's Birthday game between Melbourne and Collingwood on Monday, May 13! And guess what...

One lucky person here will win those two tickets, for themselves and whoever they choose to take with them!

There is only one requirement- you must donate to the cause, or buy one of the #freezemnd beanies. Both can be done through the website, at the above link. Once you have done either of those, please either post a screenshot of the receipt you'll receive upon payment, or if you're not comfortable doing that, PM me the screenshot instead.

Once you've done that, you'll be entered into the draw for the ticket- which we'll do on Sunday morning.

grizzlym
Chief

PMing you now Doss - fair to say I was going already and donating already, but two improved seats would be nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiska, any more names to be added to the above list? We'll need to draw this soon.
Those that have paid me are Gruffy, Toxic, Kadog, Wesley2, Pincrusher, Enobrien, Tigerfan11, MightyMark, Here2Tellyouwhy, Kegs on Legs, Argus Tuft, Glorin, clogwearer, abstract, magpiekat, ballaratbulldog, aussiefooty, satan, SC fish, new breed, ohhhCyril, gutsroy

@kegs on legs has the full list including those that donated direct.

I've been logging them as they have expressed interest. I haven't had proof of donation unless they've posted a receipt, but I have been taking them at their word.

Add to the list:

Gutsroy
MrJoel
Sir Hugh Percy
Pedro
SELFCONFESDAFLNERD
Wayne Dwop
MrCricket1009
New breed
BallaratBulldog
Fluffy Tiger
rocker_oz33

Apologies if I missed anyone

Okay. Well I'll be doing the draw this afternoon, can't really delay it much longer as people do need notice so they can make/change plans as necessary.

Sir Hugh Percy, congratulations! You've been drawn and have got yourself two tickets to the game tomorrow, for yourself and anyone (friend, family, someone here) of your choosing.

If you don't have need for the tickets, or only need one, please let me know ASAP.

Sir Hugh Percy, congratulations! You've been drawn and have got yourself two tickets to the game tomorrow, for yourself and anyone (friend, family, someone here) of your choosing.

If you don't have need for the tickets, or only need one, please let me know ASAP.

Wow, okay... but I don't need them. REDRAW!

Wow, okay... but I don't need them. REDRAW!
Fair enough. Re-drawing now...

And this time it comes up with gutsroy. Two tickets are yours- one for yourself and one for anyone of your choice, if you want them. If not, let me know.

If so, PM grizzlym for arrangements.

Fair enough. Re-drawing now...

And this time it comes up with gutsroy. Two tickets are yours- one for yourself and one for anyone of your choice, if you want them. If not, let me know.

If so, PM grizzlym for arrangements.
Thanks very much, that's awesome, but I'm OS and can't get there.
Reckon a redraw is the way to go, to make sure they go to a worthy recipient in time :thumbsu:

Thanks very much, that's awesome, but I'm OS and can't get there.
Reckon a redraw is the way to go, to make sure they go to a worthy recipient in time :thumbsu:
Fair enough again!

Re-draw again...

Striker475 this time- How about you? Two tickets are yours if you want them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back