Fremantle 100 Point Watch: Season 2018 edition.

How many times will Freo score 100 points this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

Link to 2017 edition.
Link to 2016 edition.

It wouldn't be a new AFL season without a new thread dedicated to Freo's goalscoring incompetence. The great news is Ross Lyon's finally given up blathering to the media about the need for two extra goals a game, mostly because noone would believe him if he did.

As usual I've created a poll asking how many times you think they'll crack the ton this year, with a formidable attack led by fearsome names in McCarthy, Taberner & Kersten. :drunk:

Freo and cracking a ton goes hand in hand with the way Sir Donald cracked the ton...

...in his last game.

Last edited:

Round 1 Result

Dockers Score: 60

Rating: Hayden Ballantyne "Former Good Player/s**t Bloke Now I'm Just a s**t Bloke Award"

950312-hayden-ballantyne.jpg

Link to 2017 edition.
Link to 2016 edition.

It wouldn't be a new AFL season without a new thread dedicated to Freo's goalscoring incompetence. The great news is Ross Lyon's finally given up blathering to the media about the need for two extra goals a game, mostly because noone would believe him if he did.

As usual I've created a poll asking how many times you think they'll crack the ton this year, with a formidable attack led by fearsome names in McCarthy, Taberner & Kersten. :drunk:
Well we took on Essendon in WA last year and scored 114 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essenscum will probably **** up this thread by letting the Shockers score 100 this week

****en bummers
To me, Essendon, Along with Richmond are a nightmare for me to tip.

Saying that, Freo were half decent last year. Freo got their highest score and biggest winning margin vs Essendon in WA last year

Back