Injury Fremantle 2020 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, the players have to pay for the face value of the tickets if they want to go. Hence what you say in your first sentence. At least that's what Colin Sylvia told me when I crossed paths with him at LAX on my way to the 2013 GF (was living in the States at the time). I'm not sure how many of them will actually want to go, even if they are in the state.
I dont know why a neutral player would want to go and watch another team taste glory...They would rather put needles in their eyes I reckon.

I dont know why a neutral player would want to go and watch another team taste glory...They would rather put needles in their eyes I reckon.

I saw Neale and Forster at the Sydney Hawthorn grand final in 2012. Think they were just first year players, but definitely quite a few would want to go.

I'm surprised it's taken so long to get in to see that surgeon in Melbourne who was always going to explore further surgical measures.
weren't elective surgeries shut down in Vic the past couple of months?

I just heard a very reliable journalist say that he needs further surgery.
I'm not contradicting you, but Hammers has been working pretty hard in the Gym with Sean Darcy and a couple of the other lads. (according to Instagram).

Hopefully the surgery (if needed) is minor.

I'm surprised it's taken so long to get in to see that surgeon in Melbourne who was always going to explore further surgical measures.
COVID??

I understand that they have had videoconferences with this surgeon. All the scans provided and contact with his Perth Surgeon but getting him over there and booked for surgery has been the difficulty.

I'm not contradicting you, but Hammers has been working pretty hard in the Gym with Sean Darcy and a couple of the other lads. (according to Instagram).

Hopefully the surgery (if needed) is minor.

Surely this guy can't be wrong?

6m 30 secs

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely this guy can't be wrong?

6m 30 secs

Some classic Crackdorn in that podcast. Wonder whether anyone will pull him up on that. “Hamling is in trouble - some real concerns about Hamling and his ability to get back on the park...” You go Crackdorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back