Injury Fremantle 2020 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah.... according to Johnathon Brown and everyone else who parrots this story Bennell is the only person in the world with a second one
Jonothan Brown has about thirty skull bones. That he can talk at all is a miracle.

It's a rolled ankle, I've played on after doing that plenty of times. He would know how bad it is, the fact he went back out is a good thing.

I dunno about that. I've rolled them trail running, and kept on going no problems. Once I rolled an ankle playing tennis. It hurt a lot, but I thought it would also be OK and managed to finish (and quickly lose) the match. Ended up on crutches for 2 weeks, and 6 weeks before I could run.

He went back out because it was strapped and the medics told him it was OK. He wouldn't have any idea how bad/good it really was.

Any word on Sturt?
Also - where is Hugh Dixon? Is he even in QLD?
By the looks of it if it was at all possible, we would have already delisted him. Just doesnt seem to have the fitness/body to make it at the level required.

Acres should be good to go this week going off of the injury list, obviously not the most reliable source!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed when Giro did his ankle, when was that?
training session for those who didn't play on Sunday, 'foot got caught underneath him,' being investigated, hopeful it won't hold him up to much

The thing with ankles is you can strap it up and play on it without risking much further damage, there was always the chance he finishes the game fine and helps us come back and is still out for 3-5 for it to heal properly - it’s not really the wrong decision and standard in elite sport

In the video Weber looks so pissed off that he has to answer questions on this big list of players! That’s the least members deserve. I’d say you can write Sturt off till August at least. I wish they wouldn’t insult the fans with their bullshit timeframes for players returns. Any team with 25-30% of their playing list consistently out injured will win nothing meaningful it’s as simple as that.

I remember not that long ago a two week injury was a reasonable time frame...these days it seems 3-4 weeks is the going rate!

If players like Sturt and Valente cant get on the park much this season, they'll soon fall into the black hole of injury rehab that has swallowed up Pearce and Hill, who similarly followed a well worn path trail blazed by Freo's previous injury Hall of Fame members.

In the video Weber looks so pissed off that he has to answer questions on this big list of players!
in that video he looks the exact same as he has whenever he's been interviewed or been in the background of a video etc

Dardy’s not on the list so he can come in for Sturt.

Sturt didn’t look like he was enjoying the hub, Dardy will be up & about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back