Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah seasons over but if we fold and lose the next 4 JL should be sacked, we should have players playing for their career now, I'll be disappointed if we don't win 2/4
No way JLo puts the cue in the rack and no reason to even discuss him being sacked.
We were more competitive in that game than I expected so no slight on him .
He backed Tucker in and he wasn’t too bad today .
All his selections were spot on .
Brain fart turnovers .
Missed opportunities in front of goal .
Shocking Injuries .....
Are what cost us the game.

No way JLo puts the cue in the rack and no reason to even discuss him being sacked.
Brain fart turnovers .
Shocking Injuries .....
How come Lyon wasn’t afforded these excuses.

Brain fart turnovers .
Shocking Injuries .....
if we don't win another game then we have regressed after 2 years of JL at the helm, thats last chance saloon for me

if we don't win another game then we have regressed after 2 years of JL at the helm, thats last chance saloon for me
Fair enough
I reckon I’m going to give him the whole of next year before judging.
I’m not unhappy with what he’s produced so far considering the circumstances and the fact he is a rookie coach .

Fyfe & Walters both done for the year. We won’t win again this year with the opposition we have coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think we’ll miss them that much. We seem to play better as a team without Nat this year and Sonny’s only had a couple of good games back. Just depends if the players have the appetite left in them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think we’ll miss them that much. We seem to play better as a team without Nat this year and Sonny’s only had a couple of good games back. Just depends if the players have the appetite left in them.

It very much depends on who we replace them with. If Fyfe is replaced by Acres for example, we'll most definitely miss him!

It very much depends on who we replace them with. If Fyfe is replaced by Acres for example, we'll most definitely miss him!

Maybe replace him with Dave, who has been quiet or held the last couple of weeks, in that more outside, forward-linking role. Tucker and Aish to rotate through the middle.

Yeah seasons over but if we fold and lose the next 4 JL should be sacked, we should have players playing for their career now, I'll be disappointed if we don't win 2/4
You high?
Look at the horrid state of the list. Surprised managed to be 8 wins given playing small forwards and mediocre half backers.
Who’s playing for their career? Pretty sure the players have been told they won’t be staying.
Watson, Conca, Thomas, Duman?.
JLo gets another season. All the fans will back him.

Fyfe & Walters both done for the year. We won’t win again this year with the opposition we have coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually think we ll be okay. Fyfe out hasn’t been that bad for the team. Walters probably has had his career worst season since debut.
Given Blakely a shot, Hughes come in, Acres as well.
Pearce out is just Dockery. Concussion after all that? Far out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back