Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when the Wizard got an injury from a broken window while doing a freaking yoga class?

Cursed, I tells ya.
Zac Clarke was starting to play consistent footy and he got injured at a music festival.
Barlow injury was a freak accident rarely seen in footy. if Mora and Barlow had simply not gotten injured we would have won a premiership in my opinion.

Zac Clarke was starting to play consistent footy and he got injured at a music festival.
Barlow injury was a freak accident rarely seen in footy. if Mora and Barlow had simply not gotten injured we would have won a premiership in my opinion.
I agree, Mora would have been the difference. Could have had two premierships of he'd been able to stay fit, we'd have had two genuine superstars from the same draft.

So why is Pearce in Queensland? Is he good at playing charades and board games to keep the ones that can play entertained?

Wasn’t going to play this week, bye at Peel next week (state game) so he’s not missing any footy.

Also whilst it isn’t the plan to play him at Freo straight away, perhaps he’ll be required if one of Cox or Logue goes down with an injury.

Wasn’t going to play this week, bye at Peel next week (state game) so he’s not missing any footy.

Also whilst it isn’t the plan to play him at Freo straight away, perhaps he’ll be required if one of Cox or Logue goes down with an injury.
When they've left Treacy behind? Give me a break.
The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing

Carr said the door remains open for Treacy to join the travelling squad and play in round nine against Essendon at Marvel Stadium.

“There’s a few players that we thought really need to play football and (Josh is) one of them,” Carr told SEN WA.

“He’s still a chance to come in for the following week, we can fly him to Melbourne if he has a good game and we need to pick him.

“We just thought it was really important for him to get the continuity to play another game.

“He had a really good game for Peel last week and it would be nice to string another one together.”

Fyfe also slipped on a footy in his hotel room and done his ankle I think... missed a game 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carr said the door remains open for Treacy to join the travelling squad and play in round nine against Essendon at Marvel Stadium.

“There’s a few players that we thought really need to play football and (Josh is) one of them,” Carr told SEN WA.

“He’s still a chance to come in for the following week, we can fly him to Melbourne if he has a good game and we need to pick him.

“We just thought it was really important for him to get the continuity to play another game.

“He had a really good game for Peel last week and it would be nice to string another one together.”
I listened to the duff and quarters pod and duff floated the idea that they may be wanting treacy to dominate at peel so they can drop lobb and light a fire in his belly.

I’d drop Lobb anyways
If he can't start to get about 2 goals a game than his time is coming imo. With todays high scoring games and his height and marking ability, there literally hasn't been a better time for him to put out career best performances.

Maybe we need an excorcist...

Seriously, I reckon the club should consider something like this - what's to lose? Indigenous ceremony, Christian blessing, prayers of whatever creed for the health, safety and general future of Freo.

I'm more of a rationalist/secularist myself but I'd back any thoughtful, respectful symbolic event to wish the club well.

Sage smudge all of Cockburn and Fremantle. Get some Tibetan Buddhists to dispel any evil spirits at the club. Maybe do a Ted Lasso and get all the players to burn something meaningful to them in a bonfire to settle restless spirits. Do it ******* all.

Seriously, I reckon the club should consider something like this - what's to lose? Indigenous ceremony, Christian blessing, prayers of whatever creed for the health, safety and general future of Freo.

I'm more of a rationalist/secularist myself but I'd back any thoughtful, respectful symbolic event to wish the club well.
Didn't aflw team have a smoking ceremony and than they got pumped in the game right after 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back