Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jesus Christ this is getting masochistic now. Switta out too.
“An extended period” is the new swear word at Fremantle.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
This is an absolute joke! Why did the club hide this information until today?! I am incensed!

Vintage

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Another game with 20 odd weeks of injury. Is that 3 or 4 of the last 5 games (inc pre-season) that we’ve had those sorts of numbers? At that rate we‘ll have 15-20 on the injury list all year.

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Lol. Lol. Lol. Because if you don't lol you cry.
If young needs surgery that suggests a grade 3. The hamstring is off the bone.
Season over.
Better than a knee I suppose.

Bush_Chook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor A Star Wars Fan
Oct 30, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ve got a question for everyone. Is our run with injuries just down to a bad luck or is there systemic issues with our rehab at the club?
It seems like every season we struggle to get players on the park

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Okay, if Crowden comes in as a fit pressure-forward, we can still win this week!

Wilksyy

Tab on a 🦀
Aug 26, 2018
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Leeds Utd
Nothing you can do about a broken finger and when a big doofus like Levi Casboult falls on your hammy you’re in trouble.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is our run with injuries just down to a bad luck or is there systemic issues with our rehab at the club?

At this point it has to be how we choose to rehabilitate injuries and the process of working players back into full fitness & football. Fix that, and we reduce the bad luck involved. Most clubs only have a couple of examples of players who regularly re-injure themselves, but even they manage to get good blocks of football out of them at least before then. Us on the other hand don't see our players last on the field or even make it there. I can think of at least 6 players on our list right now who I feel like will never have much on-field longevity based on current history.

Back