Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that there is much positivity with our injury list but we are likely getting back 3 x B22 players either next week or the week after.
4 if you included Switta (Ryan, Pearce, Switta, Cerra)

Problem is that at this stage it seems inevitable that we'll lose a bunch more in that time

Hopefully continuing on didn’t do worse damage to the young bloke’s shoulder. He was going against kennedy as well later. Very brave. Put some weight on and he could be a superstar of the AFL
Chapman brave but what sort of medical assessment was made?
He is apparently facing a reconstruction?

This was obviously a lie at the time, you’re not gonna elaborate the extent of an injury of someone who’s currently playing and put more of a target on their back, the shifty eyes and pretty much whispering it didn’t help either
The CLUB should not have put him back out there.
Wrong call. Easy to see in hindsight, but many of us saw it in real time.
I was waiting/expecting him to be targeted/tested.

they might have played a preseason game or something together but
2017 - AP misses full season with broken leg, Logue plays 13 games in his debut year
2018 - Logue plays a few WAFL games but otherwise injured. AP plays 21 AFL games
2019 - AP plays 11 games before getting injured, Logue struggles with his injuries earlier before coming in as AP’s replacement
2020 - Logue plays 5 games before going down with turf toe, AP misses whole season
2021 - AP hurts his knee round 1, Logue has the world’s longest 3 week hamstring injury and is now back.

I never knew how hard I could simultaneously laugh and cry until reading this...

The only positive to come out of this injury list is we can now expect a draft pick which MAY be able to secure us a decent key forward.
Mind you I know nothing..I thought we had too many half back flankers but the powers that be knew we needed some spares
Funnily enough we actually needed spares.

Have there been any updates today on the four blokes that were TBA and visiting their respective surgeons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the same way that Morabito, A. Pearce, Bennell and others are outliers?

I guess I'm saying that the Eagles S&C / Medical team are thought of as "geniuses", but have never figured out how to get a WA based player to 300+ games.

Is our Medical / S&C team garbage, or do we just pick injury prone players

in the same way that Morabito, A. Pearce, Bennell and others are outliers?

I guess I'm saying that the Eagles S&C / Medical team are thought of as "geniuses", but have never figured out how to get a WA based player to 300+ games.

Is our Medical / S&C team garbage, or do we just pick injury prone players
Surely it’s injury management. We couldn’t be this consistently unlucky. So I will go with option A

Remove this Banner Ad

Back