Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Western is listed as an out from the Peel Thunder line up, but not named as part of the 8 man interchange bench for the AFL side.

At least its going to be relatively dry on Saturday for Hill to line up. I wonder if the withdrawal for "awareness" last Saturday morning was partly because it was a bit wet and muddy up at Mandurah last weekend.

Last edited:
Joel Western is listed as an out from the Peel Thunder line up, but not named as part of the 8 man interchange bench for the AFL side.

At least its going to be relatively dry on Saturday for Hill to line up. I wonder if the withdrawal for "awareness" last Saturday morning was partly because it was a bit wet and muddy up at Mandurah last weekend.
Western just jogged labs on Thursday so must be carrying some niggle.

Text from a mate that Stephen Hill did the hammy again today so came here to verify but nothing. Which is promising. Anyone reputable know anything?

Text from a mate that Stephen Hill did the hammy again today so came here to verify but nothing. Which is promising. Anyone reputable know anything?
Left hammy according to the West, 10 minutes into the 2nd and didn’t come back on. There’s a clip on the West, he went up for a marking contest, got a free kick but couldn’t kick it.

Poor Hilly. Such a shame we won’t get to see him again. His goal at Geelong in 2013 remains my single greatest moment as a supporter of this club.
Such a cruel game at times. I still get sad thinking about Morabito & what could have been with him & Fyfe together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes unfortunately looks like Hilly won’t get a farewell game. Very sad.

It’s a good reminder to the young guys, it’s a brutal and short game, you need to make the most of every opportunity.

Fyfe and Morabito together in the middle, that's a scary thought
If Barlow hadn't broken his leg he would have been an absolute gun rather than a very good player like he was after the injury. People forget he was leading the Brownlow when he got injured. Fyfre, Mora eand Barlow all in the same draft year would have gone down as one of the great all time drafts.

If Barlow hadn't broken his leg he would have been an absolute gun rather than a very good player like he was after the injury. People forget he was leading the Brownlow when he got injured. Fyfre, Mora eand Barlow all in the same draft year would have gone down as one of the great all time drafts.
Not to forget Palmer doing a knee off a rising star & never coming back the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to forget Palmer doing a knee off a rising star & never coming back the same
Gunston killed us in the grand final. It would have been very handy to have had Adam Mcphee out there to be an option to play on him. Mcphee's decision to retire and move back to Melbourne when he was still holding his own at AFL level might have cost us a premiership too.

Gunston killed us in the grand final. It would have been very handy to have had Adam Mcphee out there to be an option to play on him. Mcphee's decision to retire and move back to Melbourne when he was still holding his own at AFL level might have cost us a premiership too.

Gunston should have got the norm but the media wanted the "story" of lake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back