Coach Fremantle: where to now after Lyon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because that thread is full of eagles supporters sticking their noses in on our board as usual.

Yet we're the obsessed ones apparently, go figure.

Ha ha that's spot on

20 minutes after winning a AFL grand final .... " off to the Freo board "

There was even some w***ers who were still at the MCG on there which I found strange because as far as I was told no WC fans take their phones to the footy

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was simply interested in the Bennell case and was wondering what the supporters, not the media thought. Apologies I guess? I didn't realize you guys were this immature

come to our board if you ever want to know anything about our club

I was simply interested in the Bennell case and was wondering what the supporters, not the media thought. Apologies I guess? I didn't realize you guys were this immature

come to our board if you ever want to know anything about our club

Way to totally miss the point

Freo fans are obsessed with the Eagles is a WC staple

We were just saying there is no difference .... as all good rivalrys should be

Way to totally miss the point

Freo fans are obsessed with the Eagles is a WC staple

We were just saying there is no difference .... as all good rivalrys should be

How have I missed the point exactly? I simply posted about checking the Bennell thread to see what the supporters thought and one of your posters implied that Eagles fans aren't even allowed to check on the freo board without us being "obsessed". Do you seriously think that's an obsession? I check all the different clubs forums, i'm genuinely surprised to hear that freo fans only stick to their own board.

A lot of the responses revolved solely around conspiracies involving the Eagles and WA media, that the OBH was apparently an "Eagles venue", discussions about Liam Ryan and Nic Naitanui, and one poster who thought it was appropriate to compare us to Nazi's. All I wanted to know is what you guys thought about Bennell.... You guys are far more obsessed with how West Coast will perceive this story than the actual story itself.

You're seriously flattering yourself if you think I spend a lot of time thinking about your club.

Is ross a victim of his own perceived non performance or is he wanting to be sure of his own mantle being the less than free variety... ? choosing to
be a victim is less than workable... shush... this is silent movie...

Ha ha that's spot on

20 minutes after winning a AFL grand final .... " off to the Freo board "

There was even some w***ers who were still at the MCG on there which I found strange because as far as I was told no WC fans take their phones to the footy

I don’t understand that

Whenever we win the flag I don’t think I’ve gone near big footy in at least 48 hours

Not sure I’ve been on the freo or eagles boards since the respective 2013 or 2015 grand finals either so to any dockers or eagles fans out there as Hodgey always says we respect you as a club and are sure you’ll be back here again next year

How have I missed the point exactly? I simply posted about checking the Bennell thread to see what the supporters thought and one of your posters implied that Eagles fans aren't even allowed to check on the freo board without us being "obsessed". Do you seriously think that's an obsession? I check all the different clubs forums, i'm genuinely surprised to hear that freo fans only stick to their own board.

A lot of the responses revolved solely around conspiracies involving the Eagles and WA media, that the OBH was apparently an "Eagles venue", discussions about Liam Ryan and Nic Naitanui, and one poster who thought it was appropriate to compare us to Nazi's. All I wanted to know is what you guys thought about Bennell.... You guys are far more obsessed with how West Coast will perceive this story than the actual story itself.

You're seriously flattering yourself if you think I spend a lot of time thinking about your club.

God you can't help it even when trying to explain yourself

1 question

Is there any difference in the level of dislike/hatred/interest of the other team between Freo fans and WC fans ?

I say no difference

How about you ?

I don’t understand that

Whenever we win the flag I don’t think I’ve gone near big footy in at least 48 hours

Not sure I’ve been on the freo or eagles boards since the respective 2013 or 2015 grand finals either so to any dockers or eagles fans out there as Hodgey always says we respect you as a club and are sure you’ll be back here again next year

Haha , cheers for that

I'm the same I guarantee I would have other things on my mind WHEN that glorious day arrives , but I'm sure there will be Freo fans doing the exact same thing and good luck to them if that's what you want to do

According to the popular Bin Chicken fairytale though we are all massively obsessed with them and spend our time hatching plans and secretly wishing we were WC fans

It's all the same s**t different toilet paper though but they will never admit it

God you can't help it even when trying to explain yourself

1 question

Is there any difference in the level of dislike/hatred/interest of the other team between Freo fans and WC fans ?

I say no difference

How about you ?

Are you going to explain why you think i'm so grossly incorrect or just continue to state it without offering any further explanation? You're not really providing any form of argument.

I've made my point pretty clear that freo fans spend a disproportionate amount of time concerned with West Coast through examples off your own board, not sure how you can't grasp that after this entire discussion

Haha , cheers for that

I'm the same I guarantee I would have other things on my mind WHEN that glorious day arrives , but I'm sure there will be Freo fans doing the exact same thing and good luck to them if that's what you want to do

According to the popular Bin Chicken fairytale though we are all massively obsessed with them and spend our time hatching plans and secretly wishing we were WC fans

It's all the same s**t different toilet paper though but they will never admit it

See if you want to think that that's fine, but when I repeatedly demonstrate why freo fans are more obsessed and you reply with nothing but your own internal biases you look a bit silly. Provide something? Anything?

Also did have a good chuckle at then WHEN, just when I thought you guys didn't have a sense of humor you hit me with that gem

See if you want to think that that's fine, but when I repeatedly demonstrate why freo fans are more obsessed and you reply with nothing but your own internal biases you look a bit silly. Provide something? Anything?

Also did have a good chuckle at then WHEN, just when I thought you guys didn't have a sense of humor you hit me with that gem

Ha ha , you don't do a bad stand up routine yourself

I say we're all the same and you say Freo fans are way more obsessed but I'm the biased one ?

You do understand what the word means don't you ?

Ha ha , you don't do a bad stand up routine yourself

I say we're all the same and you say Freo fans are way more obsessed but I'm the biased one ?

You do understand what the word means don't you ?

I provided examples, all you're doing is just screaming the same assertion over and over

>"we're all the same"
>long post explaining why its different
>"no we're all the same"
>another post with examples
>"no we're all the same"

who taught you how to have a discussion? i'm pretty sure I've spent more time studying biases then you have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I provided examples, all you're doing is just screaming the same assertion over and over

>"we're all the same"
>long post explaining why its different
>"no we're all the same"
>another post with examples
>"no we're all the same"

who taught you how to have a discussion? i'm pretty sure I've spent more time studying biases then you have

Non Eagles discussion thread pg 61/61

13 / 17 posts about Freo on the one page I could get through

Yep checks out

Last edited:
They recruited well but I dunno eh. I feel like Lyon, even with the best forward line in the world would still find a way to score, at best, 12 goals a game. Fremantle's squad has often looked loaded with potential, loaded with promise, I feel like this was a hugely repeated theme throughout the first decade or so for Freo, but a precious few years aside here and there it's not come to much.

I feel the completely witless (yet endlessly satisfying) of "4-0!!!!!!!" will continue for a long time; or at least until it gets modified to 5-0.

They recruited well but I dunno eh. I feel like Lyon, even with the best forward line in the world would still find a way to score, at best, 12 goals a game. Fremantle's squad has often looked loaded with potential, loaded with promise, I feel like this was a hugely repeated theme throughout the first decade or so for Freo, but a precious few years aside here and there it's not come to much.

I feel the completely witless (yet endlessly satisfying) of "4-0!!!!!!!" will continue for a long time; or at least until it gets modified to 5-0.
Funny you mention that. Take away the demons who were averaging 15-16 goals a game, All the the other teams in the top of 2018 were averaging 13 goals a game including the 2 2018 AFL grand finalists

I feel the completely witless..

Don’t worry this is a normal condition for your teams supporters.

It’s on you guys to force us into better material. Why change what works?

Anyway, Freomaniac, you’re right, and that’s my bad for going off old metrics. I’ll rephrase it as “I’m not sure if Fremantle under Lyon will ever have a properly functioning forward line”

Non Eagles discussion thread pg 61/61

13 / 17 posts about Freo on the one page I could get through

Yep checks out

so basically you've cherry picked the exact page on our Non Eagles thread where our posters were talking about Bennell?

meanwhile your Bennell thread, a player who's somehow still on your list, is just full of eagles discussion?

do you think these are comparable? seems like a legit unbiased analysis man, good job, proud of you

so basically you've cherry picked the exact page on our Non Eagles thread where our posters were talking about Bennell?

meanwhile your Bennell thread, a player who's somehow still on your list, is just full of eagles discussion?

do you think these are comparable? seems like a legit unbiased analysis man, good job, proud of you

First thread I could see that wasn't a grand final circle jerk

First page I open

Cherry picking ?

Keep digging mate your almost in China

I was hoping Freo beat the Hawks back in 2014.

Its the difference between Eagles and Freo fans. I feel most Eagles fans would support Freo in a GF against a Vic club. Unlike Fyfe last season being dead set against the Eagles beating Collingwood.

17,555 posts, to clearly prove that experience does not make one wiser!

What next, Ross Lyon is a big old teddy bear that just love to cuddle his players as well as his secretaries?

First thread I could see that wasn't a grand final circle jerk

First page I open

Cherry picking ?

Keep digging mate your almost in China

16th thread, last post was on Saturday morning, you posted your comment Sunday evening so i'm not sure how you can claim it's the "first thread you could see that wasnt a grand final circlejerk", unless the beer wine and spirits thread, the recruitment thread, or a thread about the MCG from 2005 are "grand final circlejerks" to you. I don't know why you'd feel the need to make such easily disprovable claims?

16th thread.PNG

16th thread, last post was on Saturday morning, you posted your comment Sunday evening so i'm not sure how you can claim it's the "first thread you could see that wasnt a grand final circlejerk", unless the beer wine and spirits thread, the recruitment thread, or a thread about the MCG from 2005 are "grand final circlejerks" to you. I don't know why you'd feel the need to make such easily disprovable claims?

View attachment 602279

Holy s**t that seems a bit ......... obsessive ha ha

Ok mate you win

I'm not sure what but congrats anyway

The beer wine and spirits tread

What an amusing fellow you are , cheers for the belly laugh

Last edited:
If Lobbe and Hogan can remain on the park, would be bloody good for Freo with Walters already dynamic. Blokes like Hill with their quick pace offer excitement and drive. Fyfe, a champion, speaks for himself. Dockers should win at least 10 games this year. They can be a surprise packet.

Said it before. If Lyon doesn't offer a lot this season, get rid of him. He's already walking a tight rope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back