Coach Fremantle: where to now after Lyon?

Remove this Banner Ad

If Lobbe and Hogan can remain on the park, would be bloody good for Freo with Walters already dynamic. Blokes like Hill with their quick pace offer excitement and drive. Fyfe, a champion, speaks for himself. Dockers should win at least 10 games this year. They can be a surprise packet.

Said it before. If Lyon doesn't offer a lot this season, get rid of him. He's already walking a tight rope.
Why would Lobbe staying on the park for the Northern Blues help Freo?

It’s a shame they still have such a need for veteran Mundy in the middle because I always thought he’d make a great medium forward in the twilight of his career - he’s always been a good mark and an even better kick.
Even with Neale leaving, I predict Mundy will spend plenty of time up forward. More experience for the kids in the middle and less bash and crash for Mundy.

Even with Neale leaving, I predict Mundy will spend plenty of time up forward. More experience for the kids in the middle and less bash and crash for Mundy.

So no apologies after almost 2 weeks Mike when I proved you wrong?

Let me know when you are ready to apologise Mike

Quick to call others full of s**t, tail between your legs when proven wrong.

At least Tony Geeks was man enough to admit when he got proven wrong

So no apologies after almost 2 weeks Mike when I proved you wrong?

Quick to call others full of s**t, tail between your legs when proven wrong.

At least Tony Geeks was man enough to admit when he got proven wrong
Because you didn't prove me wrong. The poster didn't say he was on track to be just like Kennedy.

The fact you quoted me to discuss something I said two weeks ago suggests you don't have a lot going on in your life.

Because you didn't prove me wrong. The poster didn't say he was on track to be just like Kennedy.

The fact you quoted me to discuss something I said two weeks ago suggests you don't have a lot going on in your life.

Still incorrect

You naive enough to think Wal doing a direct comparison of Kennedy and Taberner after the same number of games was coincendental? He knew what he was doing.

But hey if you are still to pig headed to admit you were wrong, you do you.

Last edited:
Still incorrect

You naive enough to think Wal doing a direct comparison of Kennedy and Taberner after the same number of games was coincendental? He knew what he was doing.

There's an ongoing debate on our board about whether Tabs is ever going to develop into a decent player based on what he's shown so far (as you guys are no doubt well aware given your constant 'non-obsessive' lurking).

That poster was just showing that even the best KPF's have slow starts during the development phase of their careers and that Tabs was tracking quite normally, numbers-wise.

There's an ongoing debate on our board about whether Tabs is ever going to develop into a decent player based on what he's shown so far (as you guys are no doubt well aware given your constant 'non-obsessive' lurking).

That poster was just showing that even the best KPF's have slow starts during the development phase of their careers and that Tabs was tracking quite normally, numbers-wise.

The fact they recruited Hogan and Lobb after giving Taberner 6 years to establish himself I would have thought would have ended that debate. He’s going to now be battling Cox and McCarthy for that third forward spot. He might be able to perform better with less attention on him, but the pipe dream he was developing as well as the other benchmark forwards of the league is pretty much done.

At 26 this year Taberner isn’t young anymore either.

Still incorrect

Yerrrrp exactly

The WC poster at the time of was ragging on Taberner saying he wouldn’t make it(as many on our board still think btw)
Wal simply did a comparison to counter argue that view.

Also lol at the usual WC “we’re not obsessed freo fans are” crap, again.

Yes their are freo fans like that... JUST like their are WC fans ... it is this constant WC denial(again from only some WC fans) that riles freo fans.

You want examples ghossien? Like Wal said after your gf win eagles posters came into our board to gloat!!... doesn’t get much more obsessive than that ..

Not to mention one of your posters came on here to directly challenge/laugh at obeanie1 s assertion that WC fans would go for freo in a neutral GF/final

and who could forget your entire thread dedicated to our finals series in 13’ , how many pages was it again??

We’re bitter rivals , this kind thing happens to the likes in sport all over the world , in fact to much much more extreme ways/examples

But yeah I get it, WC fans(its definitely a ‘perth’ thing ) are above “that”

lol

Holy s**t that seems a bit ......... obsessive ha ha

Ok mate you win

I'm not sure what but congrats anyway

The beer wine and spirits tread

What an amusing fellow you are , cheers for the belly laugh

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

i'm not trying to "win" mate, i just don't understand why you'd continually post the same thing without anything to back you up

glad i could help :thumbsu:

You want examples ghossien? Like Wal said after your gf win eagles posters came into our board to gloat!!... doesn’t get much more obsessive than that ..

Not to mention one of your posters came on here to directly challenge/laugh at obeanie1 s assertion that WC fans would go for freo in a neutral GF/final

and who could forget your entire thread dedicated to our finals series in 13’ , how many pages was it again??

We’re bitter rivals , this kind thing happens to the likes in sport all over the world , in fact to much much more extreme ways/examples

But yeah I get it, WC fans(its definitely a ‘perth’ thing ) are above “that”

lol

The issue is an interesting one, did you support the pies or the eagles in the recent GF? local rivalry or state pride?

Of course there are eagles posters who go too far with the rivalry, that was never my point. What you won't see from eagles posters is obsessive posting and seething anger on completely unrelated threads. When Liam Ryan gets caught out, we don't blame the "freo media", we don't foster conspiracies about how Ross Lyon was behind it, and we don't compare your club to nazis. A large portion of your posters seem addicted to this victim, east-berlin style mentality, where our club is some kind of 1984-style authoritative government that controls all local industries and that your posters are desperately attempting to rebel against. I don't really understand it.

This is why you get accused of having an inferiority complex, a portion of your posters essentially use our club as the metric by which all actions taken by your club must be compared against. Bennell does something? "Oh remember Ben Cousins and Liam Ryan!?!?! Bloody Eagles!!! I can't believe the Eagles media would do this!!!" Another prime example of this is Gaff's suspension. Your posters are still fuming about an incident that happened 5 months ago in which your player and his family have repeatedly stated their desire to move on from the incident. There's an obsession over making Gaff suffer some kind of judeo-christian eternal damnation.

I wish our club was as powerful as your posters seem to think we are, but alas world domination still eludes us :(

again another prime example is the fact that I get attacked for simply trying to engage in the Bennell thread instead of trusting local media, who are apparently incredibly biased against freo? should I just stick to the biased, eagle-controlled sources from now on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a shame they still have such a need for veteran Mundy in the middle because I always thought he’d make a great medium forward in the twilight of his career - he’s always been a good mark and an even better kick.

Good excuse to post this.

I would say lighting an opposition teams jumper after a game portrays a high level of hatred.

I would say lighting an opposition teams jumper after a game portrays a high level of hatred.

We've had Fremantle supporters troll Shuey's dead sister after a loss, there's numpties on both sides of the fence.

Not to mention that tone deaf chick from years ago who recorded that song about how much she hated the Eagles.

Say one thing about Nic Nats knee and your an injury trolling dog

3 years of shithouse jokes about Harley's calves is ... somehow ... different

Knee = serious injury that must be treated with respect

Calves = comedic free for all

Say one thing about Nic Nats knee and your an injury trolling dog

3 years of shithouse jokes about Harley's calves is ... somehow ... different

Knee = serious injury that must be treated with respect

Calves = comedic free for all

Genuinely interested in examples of either of the above being demonstrated. You sound incredibly paranoid mate. Always thought the joke around HB's injuries was that his calves were used as a cover for a lot of off field stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back