• Waytogo_

• Dale147

• Halfbaked

• Ysaye

• Purple_turtle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Everybody

We are excited to officially establish a Freo Board Most Valuable Poster award for the 2021 season. It's something we endeavour to continue as a tradition moving forward as we feel excellent contributions to the board should be celebrated and valued. Winner will get a shiny badge for MVP and something else if I can wrangle it from Chief

The mod group have already determined a short list of 6 candidates we feel are worthy of nomination. Criteria to be nominated was as follows
1) Clean posting history with no points issued in the year (warnings or post deletions allowed)
2) Contributes meaningfully to the board outside of regular posting
3) Engages with everyone and encourages discussion throughout the year

We feel each of the following meets this criteria and all 6 have been outstanding contributors to the board this year.

ImperialPurple : Her work and contributions on the AFLW have been absolutely fantastic where she essentially ran all threads and discussion by herself.

wayToGo_ : Contributes on every area of the board, keeping us updated on draftee performances, peel performances and posting links to as much additional information as possible

Dale147 : Almost single-handily posted every Freo West media clip by himself

Halfbaked : Went above and beyond posting detailed training reports in the pre-season AND normal season

Ysaye : Frequently provides in depth analysis of WA draftee's in particular though watching the colts

Purple_Turtle : Second only to IP in contributions to the AFLW discussion

Please join the mod group and giving a round of applause for the amazing contributions these posters have made for the season

Now, its over to you lot. The Board MVP will ultimately be decided by the Freo BF community so get voting!!!!

Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
All of these people are worthy contenders and I cannot split them (though I have a soft soft for Imperial Purple). No vote from me, just a big thankyou to all of the peeps concerned.

I do rather like the way Freomaniac writes an entire history of some other, often completely unrelated, point in every single one of their posts. Just meanders around with an onion in the belt.

Why are Mods excluded? I always get rush of adrenaline when I see a Snuffaluphagus post.

I vote Snuff. Let the people speak!
Snuffaluphagus burner account confirmed.
1630987942881.png

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears, Perth Scorchers
I love when Snuff quotes me. I start sweating when I see Pav staring into my soul and try to respond.

Word down the fishing boat harbour is Snuff is Pav. He does this between his sport report gigs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Dale147 has officially been awarded board MVP for the 2021 footy year!!!!

Congrats Dale, if you havent already, Chief will provide you an MVP badge shortly. Safe to say the fastest way to BF posters hearts is to save them money and time =)

To all the nominee's, thanks for making the board a better place, your contributions are invaluable to making the Freo board what it is.

Onto next year...

Last edited:

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Congrats Dale147, you had my vote mate. I think a purple jellybean would have got more votes than I ended up with :)
Pauline Hanson likes the purple ones, in fact, she likes them all...except the black ones =P

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
A dog-eared and half chewed Select 1995 Tony Delaney card is in the mail.
P.S. I coloured his face in with red texta!
How is this not first prize? 😱

Who needs a stupid sticker under their name telling everyone how much they are loved anyway???

Seriously - nice job Dale147. Very well deserved - your article posts are bloody brilliant, esp for tight-arses like myself who refuse to hand over a single cent to that rag. You are the epitome of a person of, and for, the people. 🥇🥇🥇

(🥈 pour moi because winning gold isn’t everything!)

Back