Opinion Fremantle brotherhood

Remove this Banner Ad

He could have not brought up Sylvia (and avoided the topic). He could have said it was Sylvias fault for not buying in. He could have said the playing group never accepted him. He didn't have to describe that they knew what they were getting.

What he chose to say is that they made a bad call - and described why. To me that's authentic and accountable.

C'mon, you're a businessman aren't you? It's straight out of the corporate psychology rule book. In any meeting, to get people on side, always admit to and apologise for one mistake, ideally for something everyone already knows about. Then they'll go easy on you for everything else you say

C'mon, you're a businessman aren't you? It's straight out of the corporate psychology rule book. In any meeting, to get people on side, always admit to and apologise for one mistake, ideally for something everyone already knows about. Then they'll go easy on you for everything else you say
Didn't know that but I'll use it on Tuesday. Thanks.

Fair point WHEN in a business context, which this wasn't. I'm just giving my thoughts - If you think i'm too easily impressed, so be it ;) Next time you see Bondy you're welcome to let him know that you won't fall for his wily tricks

The Steve's are great, aren't they Reginald Perrin.
With our current squad and coach, two cucumbers could put in an equivalently adequate performance as the Steves.

Read into that what you will.

With our current squad and coach, two cucumbers could put in an equivalently adequate performance as the Steves.

Read into that what you will.
That in their jobs, their staff have to ensure we have our current squad and they got the current coach in a cold blooded coupe in the first place? They're not putting the horse in front of the cart.

That in their jobs, their staff have to ensure we have our current squad and they got the current coach in a cold blooded coupe in the first place? They're not putting the horse in front of the cart.
After having the opportunity to observe first-hand the way he operates, it's hard to believe that there are still people out there that believe Ross' move to Freo wasn't self-orchestrated.

Anyone try cucumbers Vegemite sandwich?

Definitely bread is - bond and Co
Cucumbers , Vegemite - player and coach

Bread
Vegemite
Cucumbers
Bread

Add on cheese for men of the match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After having the opportunity to observe first-hand the way he operates, it's hard to believe that there are still people out there that believe Ross' move to Freo wasn't self-orchestrated.
I presume he didn't sack Harvey though, otherwise that's doubly impressive on his part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back