Club Focus Fremantle - Chapman, O'Driscoll, Walker, Western, Treacy

What do Freo need most from the 2020 off-season?

• Recruiting via the draft

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Recruiting via trade

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Re-signing existing talent

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Managing the salary cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing the age profile

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

eastfreo75

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Freo also need a key forward because Taberner is injury prone and Lobb is overrated. But broadly speaking i agree with you re Freo and Cripps.
I agree that Freo needs a key forward now and another one for the future.

Tracey has been impressing so far but it does take to develop as a tall forward.

I rather save the money on Cripps and target Luke Jackson this year and Logan McDonald the following year. Yes, it’s a risk on young guys but the draft is a greater risk.

Also, Weller is out of contract at the end of this year. While, he is out/side mid we could easier play as a flat side winger.

Bolton is out of contract as well. At the moment he plays in/out mid but seriously he could have outside mid as well. Would help us with spread.

Rivers and Sharp are out of contract as well.

Mayne could be a target as well. Short term for sure but allows the club develop players under him. He loves the club and provide leadership to the young group. Cost very little.

Henry could be moved to a wing and we could target a small forward. Pickett is originally from WA and is out of contract.

All the examples are cheaper in salary and draft picks, fits a need and younger.

We could get three players for the price of Cripps and improve the structure of the team.

Remove this Banner Ad