Review Fremantle Defeat St. Kilda 111-70

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to be funny haha but yeah that's him.
He even looks like a dodgy fella! Hopefully that squid shot ink all over his face shortly after that photo was taken!

Fyfey's Instagram profile pic is just a black circle. Love your work Fyfey! Let's fight racists one at a time!
Yep. Change starts with all of us calling out racism every time we see it or hear it.
I was shocked watching the WP v Peel game when the commentator said "Falcoons"......So shocked I emailed the AFL!
We are all part of the solution.

True story :( Antonio for WP kicked a goal at around the 21 minute mark of the second quarter...commentator said "Falcoons". Was shocked! Lodged a complaint with the AFL via the website. I commented on the Peel game day about it. Literally could not believe what I heard....It 2022 not 1970....
Dick Cyclone (who ever that is!) on reddit heard it as he is the only other person I have seen that mentioned it....
Screenshot at 2022-07-12 06-09-20.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are tackled without the ball, there are already rules in place. But, you wouldn't want to see that applied here, the spirit of the tackle was fair, you don't want to discourage that in the game for the sake of a half second or less.
That'why I am saying there is a gap in the rules that the AFL should probably clear up because they cleared up that if you bounce the ball you are in possesion.

According to the rules, Clark is in "possession of the football" if he is holding or has control of the ball. Once Clark dropped the ball to kick it, is he still in "control" of it? AFL might need to vlarify that for avoidance of doubt.
Screenshot_20220712-085205_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg .

Is that a glitch or something? Surely if Langford kicks "four or more goals" he woulda kicked three too. Was there some sort of bonus for adding them together as a multi?
Yeah I didnā€™t understand this either but thought it was just because I have no clue about betting. I thought usually the betting agencies wouldnā€™t let you add those together as a multi? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Fyfey's Instagram profile pic is just a black circle. Love your work Fyfey! Let's fight racists one at a time!

Lol lol

This has been Fyfeā€™s profile pic for the last year. It has nothing to do with stopping racism.

As Iā€™ve checked, Fyfe is the only Freo player with an Instagram account who hasnā€™t posted any support for Freddie and Walters yet.

Fyfe doesnā€™t use social media unless he is paid to. Thatā€™s his ā€œbrandā€.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol lol

This has been Fyfeā€™s profile pic for the last year. It has nothing to do with stopping racism.

As Iā€™ve checked, Fyfe is the only Freo player with an Instagram account who hasnā€™t posted any support for Freddie and Walters yet.

Fyfe doesnā€™t use social media unless he is paid to. Thatā€™s his ā€œbrandā€.

I see nothing wrong with this. Quite refreshing actually. I suspect that, in lieu of posting support, Fyfe will actually talk to both players about the incident.

I see nothing wrong with this. Quite refreshing actually. I suspect that, in lieu of posting support, Fyfe will actually talk to both players about the incident.

He can do whatever he wants for his brand.

Just donā€™t give him credit for something he clearly did not do.

He can do whatever he wants for his brand.

Just donā€™t give him credit for something he clearly did not do.

Okay bro, I was wrong then. At least I call out racism - that's the main thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back