Autopsy Fremantle defeated by GIANTS

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen Cox play this season so maybe he's upped his work rate since last year when I watched the Peel game after he and Ryan were dropped for getting on the squirt.

I expected to see two guys looking to redeem themselves in the eyes of their team mates and coaching staff. To say I was disappointed in the effort by Cox is an understatement. His lack of willingness to chase or apply defensive pressure would have earned him a bake in under 12s.

At teh end of a drill at preseason training earlier this year I heard one of the coaches say "Don't be last in again Coxy". Maybe he's being made to earn his spot. Nothing wrong with that.

He does have great hands though and if he can build the other parts of his game he could be something special.

I haven't seen Cox play this season so maybe he's upped his work rate since last year when I watched the Peel game after he and Ryan were dropped for getting on the squirt.

I expected to see two guys looking to redeem themselves in the eyes of their team mates and coaching staff. To say I was disappointed in the effort by Cox is an understatement. His lack of willingness to chase or apply defensive pressure would have earned him a bake in under 12s.

At teh end of a drill at preseason training earlier this year I heard one of the coaches say "Don't be last in again Coxy". Maybe he's being made to earn his spot. Nothing wrong with that.

He does have great hands though and if he can build the other parts of his game he could be something special.
Played quite well for peel on the weekend from all reports,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back