Fremantle derby excuses

Which excuse will BF freo supporters use most frequently in the next week?

• Injuries

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Some sort of Phil Reid/Kickett Conspiracy theory.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Umpiring

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • West Coast drug use.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No Excuses, they'll take the loss on the chin, like the manly portsiders they are.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • They'll be whining about farmer and clive until Leigh Brown slims up (read, never)

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess I'll start ... it's gotta be the DRUG USE!!!! :)

Come the next Derby, we'll ensure the dockers players are popping the Panadol to put us on an even keel.:p

Originally posted by FreoDocker
Well I guess I'll start ... it's gotta be the DRUG USE!!!! :)

Come the next Derby, we'll ensure the dockers players are popping the Panadol to put us on an even keel.:p

I can understand you guys wanting to pop panadols- i mean with white, red, purple, green and god knows what else on your jumpers, the color clashes would give me a shocking headache if i had to wear them. Call the fashion police already.

NB: Before you mention it, i acknowledge the crapulence of our dogs vomit away strip... May it disappear for all time soon!

Did anyone see the EXTRA TIME in the West's Sports Page today? (Tuesday) They had a top ten excuses for Freo Losing the derby...check it out, it is quite funny.

The Classic one was...THe Dockers were nervous because the Eagles had a Wayne Carey lookalike seated near their wives....

well i aint gonna use any excuses because both teams played well on the day and only one team can win the result would have been different if farmer, clive and simmonds were playing but whether it be a different side winning or just a closer finish we will never know

Well done

All I can say is well played from your mob.We were outplayed and lost to the better side ON THE DAY.
Speaking of excuses who moaned and groaned and whinged and cried tears of blood over injuries last season.Oh how quickly we forget.Make hay while the sun shines cos the rain clouds are on their way.

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

Followed by

Would I be wrong here if I said you just contradicted yourself?

not TOTALLY if you read the rest of her post;)
you gotta look at it all in context. She merely said it may have been different, either with them winning, closer game, and i'm sure maybe even bigger. And of course, if they did play it would have been different, but the results are all only hypotheticals, as only what happened can be truly commented on

eka: I think you should change your name 'Multiplex'. That's a fair bit of spade work that you're doing there. You certainly seem to have put a decent slab down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the game wasn't at Fremantle Oval.

Originally posted by eagleskickass
not TOTALLY if you read the rest of her post;)
you gotta look at it all in context. She merely said it may have been different, either with them winning, closer game, and i'm sure maybe even bigger. And of course, if they did play it would have been different, but the results are all only hypotheticals, as only what happened can be truly commented on

Don't you just love my editing? :D But end of the day, she made excuses right after saying she won't be making any.

Followed by

Would I be wrong here if I said you just contradicted yourself?

i wasnt meaning that as an excuse i was just meaning because they are key players that the result could have been closer not that there is anything wrong with only a couple of goals i neva said freo would have won with those players in

Don't you just love my editing? :D But end of the day, she made excuses right after saying she won't be making any.

like i have said, maybe not on here but i have said it, the fact that some of our key players didn't play is no excuse for losing the better team ON THE DAY won and obviously eagles were the better team on the day all i said was the result may have been different i didn't say freo would have won if those players were playing

Back