Fremantle Dockers 2018/19 season watch

Remove this Banner Ad

we are atrocious and our coach is massively out of his depth, but we atleast are not in denial as to the quality of our coach. imagine if richo had walters and fyfe. fmd. he would have played finals by now even been an absolutely shite coach.

freo fans have been delusional as to what has been happening going right back to 2015 when they proclaimed they were the most dominant side of all time

the 2015 grand final packages thread on the freo board is an all time classic. the chest beating over what block they were sitting in for the grand final and what their flights were was awesome. only to then not even make the grand final. but if that wasn't enough, you had to sell the tickets, flights and hotel bookings to eagles fans who's side did make it :'(:'(:'(
So hows that top 4 by 2018 prediction looking for your club?.... its ok tho ,im sure you ll come up with some more totally laim memes to post in a very sad ,desperate attempt at humour as some form of a coping mechanism .
Hows it feel to be so wrong so often?
.... 1 win from your opening twelve games...when your supposed to be going for top 4 and a premiership..
Yep no one quite does failure like you and you club

Last edited:
So hows that top 4 by 2018 prediction looking for your constantly club?.... its ok tho ,im sure you ll come up with some more totally laim memes to post in a very sad ,desperate attempt at humour as some form of a coping mechanism .
.... 1 win from your opening twelve games...when your supposed to be going for top 4 and a premiership..

that's enough mid strength for you my man... look at you though a win at home and you're all up and about, chest puffed out, ready to conquer the world. quite impressive!!!

what a difference a week makes. 3 wins and 3 spots on the ladder. placing 13th instead of 16th sure does build the confidence it seems. might as well pencil you in for the flag! that'll show the saints!

our side is s**t, called it this time last year. turns out i was right!!!!

but i'm not sure how the club's administration releasing a strategy and goals document that has us in the top 4 in 2018 and a flag in 2020 is somehow to do with me? like do you think i personally came up with it and wrote it?

FMD have a glass of water and get some dinner into you. you'll thank me tomorrow morning.

that's enough mid strength for you my man... look at you though a win at home and you're all up and about, chest puffed out, ready to conquer the world. quite impressive!!!

what a difference a week makes. 3 wins and 3 spots on the ladder. placing 13th instead of 16th sure does build the confidence it seems. might as well pencil you in for the flag! that'll show the saints!

our side is s**t, called it this time last year. turns out i was right!!!!

but i'm not sure how the club's administration releasing a strategy and goals document that has us in the top 4 in 2018 and a flag in 2020 is somehow to do with me? like do you think i personally came up with it and wrote it?

FMD have a glass of water and get some dinner into you. you'll thank me tomorrow morning.
Yeah but going by your posting history, you post more about freo than your saints. That really summed it up.

So hows that top 4 by 2018 prediction looking for your club?.... its ok tho ,im sure you ll come up with some more totally laim memes to post in a very sad ,desperate attempt at humour as some form of a coping mechanism .

hows the head this morning? bit sore? beroca and panadol type of morning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hows the head this morning? bit sore? beroca and panadol type of morning?
Not at all deflecto, back up at work in the sunny Pilbara ready to line my pockets once again.

How's the saints this morning?- I see the players have apologised to richo.
Lol so what is it players are rubbish or the coach or both?

Not at all deflecto, back up at work in the sunny Pilbara ready to line my pockets once again.

How's the saints this morning?- I see the players have apologised to richo.
Lol so what is it players are rubbish or the coach or both?

have they? sounds liek you know more than me

Freo have a few promising kids which should keep them in good stead going forward.

Cox looks to have a bright future

Darcy tucker is class

Ed langdon was super impressive at the game yesterdsy. Insane work ethic.

Alex pearce is becoming a strong defender however i have never seen an afl player butcher the ball like he did yesterday

Freo have a few promising kids which should keep them in good stead going forward.

Cox looks to have a bright future

Darcy tucker is class

Ed langdon was super impressive at the game yesterdsy. Insane work ethic.

Alex pearce is becoming a strong defender however i have never seen an afl player butcher the ball like he did yesterday

Fremantle have exciting young list. I thought they would struggle this year in the middle with Lachie Weller being traded but young recruits have done well. Will be good game to attend, will be fun watching Paddy Dow & Lochie O’Brien go head on with Bradshaw & Adam Cerra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back