Fremantle Dockers 2018/19 season watch

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been getting called it for years or are you 7?
Doesn't it make it worse if you're using a shitty old unoriginal "joke"? The reason I asked if you're eight is that it's the kinda low quality s**t-talking that would come out of kids my age back then

Certainly does. This week anyway.

A real Jeckl and Hyde start to the season.
Interested to see how they fare this week after all the fireworks of their first home game and against a side their expected to win against.

My query on why Ross played those seasoned hacks in the first game as he did last year remains, ditto Ballantyne again last night - absolutely past it.

The new boys looked at home. Freo looked like their former selves.

Round 3, will the real Freo please stand up....
There were various reasons for freos Drop off in 2016. To this day I see 2016 was nothing sort of a Fluke. Losing Duffield and McPharlin in 2015 was worse than I 1st thought. We lost a decent half back flanker and a very good key defender. Alex Pearce has taken McPharlins spot. Nathan Wilson has filled Duffields spot.

If only freo kicked 1 more goal vs the suns. It would of been Freo kicking 100 points or more 3 times out of 5 games this year.

Also had 11 of our 22 who have played less than 50 games. Things are progressing well, we probably wont play finals but there is promising signs
I reckon worst case scenario you lose two home games max from here on in. You'll play finals imo. Very pacey, very classy outfit at home.

A joy to watch.

I reckon worst case scenario you lose two home games max from here on in. You'll play finals imo. Very pacey, very classy outfit at home.

A joy to watch.

Yeah but Walters being out and Taberner last week really hurts our forward structure and directly impacts our ability to move the ball forward, as evidenced by the Derby.

I'd imagine a close to 60-70 point loss next week at the MCG against Richmond and then home again against the Saints helps.

But plenty of lows and some highs to come.

Same old same old.

Turnovers at critical moments, missed shots etc etc.

Poor loss, hard to take them seriously when they can't beat an unconvincing WC outfit.
todays game was great. You got carved up by north last week so I wouldn't be too toey;)

both these sides would eat you alive at Optus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same old same old.

Turnovers at critical moments, missed shots etc etc.

Poor loss, hard to take them seriously when they can't beat an unconvincing WC outfit.

LOL. Yes we made some turnovers at critical moments and they hurt us, but describing that as “same old, same old” makes you look like an idiot. Clearly changing direction this year, taking risks and taking the game on.

West Coast looked pretty convincing from my seat in block 350 mate. They were better than us all over the ground and deserved to win.

todays game was great. You got carved up by north last week so I wouldn't be too toey;)

both these sides would eat you alive at Optus.
No chance. We average mimimum 10 goal wins against Freo, wherever we play.

WC might test us over there, won't get near us at the G'.

LOL. Yes we made some turnovers at critical moments and they hurt us, but describing that as “same old, same old” makes you look like an idiot. Clearly changing direction this year, taking risks and taking the game on.

West Coast looked pretty convincing from my seat in block 350 mate. They were better than us all over the ground and deserved to win.
Freo routinely make turnovers in critical moments, if you don't recognise this you're kidding yourself.

Yep Freo have looked better this year taking the game on. Much better to watch as well.

Jury is still out however, I don't believe they've beaten any side of significance as yet.

Freo routinely make turnovers in critical moments, if you don't recognise this you're kidding yourself.

Yep Freo have looked better this year taking the game on. Much better to watch as well.

Jury is still out however, I don't believe they've beaten any side of significance as yet.

West Coasts set-up behind the ball was outstanding, as was their work rate all day. We were making so many errors due to the pressure placed on us (particularly at centre back). Our young players got a lesson in how hard they need to work defensively to match it with the best today.

Since you have described the second from top (by percentage) team as ‘middle of the road’ and ‘average’ I gather Richmond is the only side you consider to be ‘of significance’

Translation: you are a flog.

How far off is Bennell? Must be close now?
Word on the Fremantle board is that he will be returning for Peel next week, we are keen to get him in ASAP as he will be a crucial cog in our team if fit and healthy. The injury plague that is hovering over Optus Stadium is a big worry though...

West Coasts set-up behind the ball was outstanding, as was their work rate all day. We were making so many errors due to the pressure placed on us (particularly at centre back). Our young players got a lesson in how hard they need to work defensively to match it with the best today.

Since you have described the second from top (by percentage) team as ‘middle of the road’ and ‘average’ I gather Richmond is the only side you consider to be ‘of significance’

Translation: you are a flog.
Keep it civilised mate. Its just an opinion. Freo had their chances today, theres no denying that.

Like most years, it will take until mid year to get a decent look as to who is likely and who isn't.
WC are going good, yes, however it you look at who they've beaten, the only side of significance appears to be a decimated geelong outfit on their home deck.
The jury is still out on them as well.

stop crying cause u dont agree with the opinion
I dont get how you call WC unconvincing though. They sit second on the ladder for a reason. A narrow loss is just that, I only watched the second half but neither team played bad footy to me. McGovern, Hurn et al intercepting is what WC do, and they do it well.

No disrespect to how the bombers, suns and dogs played over here but today was a good lesson for the younger players about how much harder it can be to play when the opposition applies consistent pressure for most of a game.

Shame we couldn't match the Eagles but not all bad, and no complaints they were better today, was glad Freo kicked the last couple and kept our percentage intact. Really need another of our talls to show something for Peel. Sandilands is going to need a rest sooner or later and even today Johnson rucking isn't ideal, would be great if someone could put their hand up as a more legitimate ruck/forward.

No disrespect to how the bombers, suns and dogs played over here but today was a good lesson for the younger players about how much harder it can be to play when the opposition applies consistent pressure for most of a game.

Shame we couldn't match the Eagles but not all bad, and no complaints they were better today, was glad Freo kicked the last couple and kept our percentage intact. Really need another of our talls to show something for Peel. Sandilands is going to need a rest sooner or later and even today Johnson rucking isn't ideal, would be great if someone could put their hand up as a more legitimate ruck/forward.
MJ is cooked sadly. Sandi needs to stop making rash decisions and putting other players under huge pressure. Maybe Nads should be given a go. Kicked a couple for Peel today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back