Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Carter is looking ready to slot in next year... Hopefully he doesn't cost us too much ;)

37training412.jpg

Thought we might have an update on all the academy prospects from Mzungu by now. And that we might see Liam Henry (2019 prospect) as well as Carter at training this pre-season.

Jason Carter is looking ready to slot in next year... Hopefully he doesn't cost us too much ;)

37training412.jpg

Thought we might have an update on all the academy prospects from Mzungu by now. And that we might see Liam Henry (2019 prospect) as well as Carter at training this pre-season.

If Mzungu has stated it is only very recently, they announced his appointment well before his actual start date and there was still photos with Matt DeBoer recently so I think he has only recently packed up from NSW.

He will be a beauty for the role I reckon.

If Mzungu has stated it is only very recently, they announced his appointment well before his actual start date and there was still photos with Matt DeBoer recently so I think he has only recently packed up from NSW.

Mz starts in the new year I think

Ah ok, I assumed he had started already. I know Brady Grey coached some NGA games against West Coast's the other day, so had wondered why Zu wasn't involved. Yeah I think he'll be great in the role as well.

Tom Medhat is in the preliminary State 18's squad, which is good news. Jason Carter probably not surprisingly has not been selected given he is still recovering from his knee. The squad will change numerous times before the Championships in July.

Not an NGA but look out for Claremont's CHF Jack Buller (196cm 90kgs) as a bottom ager.

Tom Medhat is in the preliminary State 18's squad, which is good news. Jason Carter probably not surprisingly has not been selected given he is still recovering from his knee. The squad will change numerous times before the Championships in July.

Not an NGA but look out for Claremont's CHF Jack Buller (196cm 90kgs) as a bottom ager.
Is the squad list somewhere online yet? Assuming Hill, O'Reilly, Joyce, Cameron, English, Stack, Tucker, Morgan, Fazioli are in it? Did Moore make it?

Buller's 196cm already? He's a bottom ager as well isn't he? Nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't Carter with the Academy in the US at the moment? Knee couldn't be too bad if so.

One of the other guys at training said broken hand. The “thing” looks like a fibreglass support.. not sure exactly what is actually wrong with the hand/thumb.
Yes it's a thumb injury.

A mate of mine who is a recruiter (for an interstate team) reckons he is a first round talent, obviously a lot depends on how he goes in the Champs and injury etc, but still a nice endorsement that we might have a genuine talent coming to the club through the NGA.

Yes it's a thumb injury.

A mate of mine who is a recruiter (for an interstate team) reckons he is a first round talent, obviously a lot depends on how he goes in the Champs and injury etc, but still a nice endorsement that we might have a genuine talent coming to the club through the NGA.
Very interesting. May need to trade in points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back